Anyone gotten std from licking balls & cock

seanseen

Experimental Member
Media
Hey everyone,

New and curious to playing w/guys and of course the first guy I meet wants to hook up w/me on the regular and service me & my cock.
I'm str8/masculine here and wonder if any of you have ever gotten any kind of infection from letting someone lick your balls & cock...How risky is this? How about getting rimmed...Again I'm not doing the rimming or sucking...just receiving.

I don't shave my balls (no nicks or cuts) and I don't let him deep throat me..I have told him he can't suck it (he likes being told what to do and happily abides **shrug**). He only sticks out his tongue and I slap it w/my cock then he licks my balls....it's enough to get us both off and in my mind i hope it's low risk.

I wanna play around w/him but also wanna be as safe in terms of disease/infections.

Thoughts?

Tait88

Sexy Member
Media
It is generally pretty safe, as long as you have no open cuts or sores, I take it you want to do the same for him or just have him continue on the way you were? If you were to shave do it about 2 or 3 days out, or just carefully use a trimmer. If you want to do the same for him and out of a slight chance you get his fluids in mouth forgo brushing your teeth right before, (maybe the morning of is fine) as tooth brushing can cause tiny cuts in the mouth.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On another board, I just read a woman's complaint of coming down with an oral yeast infection after giving her married fuckbuddy a blowjob. Apparently his wife has/had a vaginal yeast infection and he transmitted it from one woman's vagina to the other's mouth by way of his penis.

seanseen

Experimental Member
Media
On another board, I just read a woman's complaint of coming down with an oral yeast infection after giving her married fuckbuddy a blowjob. Apparently his wife has/had a vaginal yeast infection and he transmitted it from one woman's vagina to the other's mouth by way of his penis.

Damn! That sounds really gross. Well at least it was the fuck buddy and not the Wife....Glad i'm only into getting balls licked w/gay play buddy..alot less risk

seanseen

Experimental Member
Media
BTW, you got me curious and I looked it up:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/6902...n-be-sexually-transmitted-and-what-you-can-do

so it is possible to get it from oral to anal/ball play....seems very unlikely. Also seems that being uncut can increase risk.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

precummer92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can also transfer Hepatitis B from oral sex as it is transferred from any bodily fluid and not just blood. I don't think it is common but the more you know