Anyone rub their nipples when masturbating?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gunnaknow, Nov 7, 2010.

1. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

I do and have done so since puberty. To me, masturbating is never as enjoyable if I don't rub the nipples. My technique is to use the longest finger on my left hand to lightly caress the right nipple and the forearm to brush against the left nipple at the same time. I do find though that once I'm starting to get nearer to orgasm, the nipples become more of a distraction than an aid, so I then just stimulate my dick alone.

I can imagine that more gay men might do this than straight men because straight men might consider it to be too feminine to rub their nipples. I happen to be straight but I have boyish good looks rather than a particularly manly face, so my brain might be slightly less masculine than the average male also.

2. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    My nipples are sensitive as hell. If I'm having sex, if she were to start pinching, squeezing, or rubbing my nipples, it's almost game over for me. When she does that, I generally orgasm fairly rapidly.

Regarding masturbation, I generally don't rub my nipples mainly because if I do, I know that it'd all be over too soon!

I don't think it has anything to do with being remotely feminine. Erogenous zones dot the human landscape and nipples are part of that landscape. I'm a quite the manly-man but LOVE my nipples being rubbed and pinched, either by myself or someone else.

#2 shr1125, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  3. ward8

ward8 New Member

My nipples swell up almost every time my cock does, always fondle them while masturbating and squeeze them harder during ejaculation, love to watch myself doing it in the mirror.

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hell yeah; rubbing a nipple between two fingers makes it feel that much better when I stroke my cock. Thanks for the inspiration, I may go rub one out right now.

5. millsbrandon1010

millsbrandon1010 New Member

I honestly don't feel comfortable when i rub my nipples. It feels so weird when I rub them during my session.

6. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

Albums:
    I always rub my nipples....luv it!!!masturbating without doing so,is definately not the same!!!;-)

7. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Albums:
    I pinch/squeeze mine sometimes: fine line between pleasure and pain, intense either way.

8. D_Dougie Style

D_Dougie Style New Member

I rub/ play with mine. Sometimes she sucks on one and plays with the other while take care of myself. I love it

9. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

I love to play with my nipples, tug on the rings and pinch them... Even more fun when someone does it for me ;-)

10. DozerLA

DozerLA New Member

It always amazes me when some guys say "I don't feel anything" when asked if their nipples are sensitive.

Mine are super sensitive - if you play/suck/likc my nips, my dick will get rock hard in no time flat - and it helps take me over to the brink of orgasm.

If I am getting sucked off and/or fucking a dude's hole and my nips are getting played with same time, that really takes me over the edge.

My nips are connected/hot-wired directly to my dick, so not essential to get hard/cum, but just feels better if you do it like that. Not too hard, no biting, just build it up. If the other person als has sensitive nips, they know just how to do it.

11. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    I do.

12. toolman4897

toolman4897 Member

i am one of those guys,i feel nothing at all from touching my nipples...not sure why its just the way i am wired...

now touch near my ass you better look out...

13. psguy64

Gold Member

Oh yah! I definitely enjoy especially :tongue::tongue: 2-mths ago I had one nip pierced.

I'm a quite the manly-man but LOVE my nipples being rubbed and pinched, either by myself or someone else.
    unquote

14. B_New End

B_New End New Member

rarely, but sometimes. I certainly enjoy having them licked during sex though.

15. curiouscam

curiouscam New Member

Albums:
    Yup totally but for some reason only the left one does the trick ;)

16. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I just don't get the nipple thing. I don't mind a guy playing with my nipples if he gets something out of it, but please don't squeeze - painful and an instant turn-off.:frown1:

17. wrascall

wrascall Member

Thanks for this topic - absolutely. I'm even touching my nipples while reading these posts. No squeezing, just gentle touching - makes me HOTT>

18. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Yes, got mine pierced and I play with the rings. Agree with Jake90 - when I'm with a guy he'll often really pull the rings hard, which is a painful turn-off. Gentle play is best.

19. bhram

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    always...... i rarely come, or come well, if i don't. i always use spit or lube on them too.

sometimes when i just want to get off i'll have a partner lick my nipples and wank me off :)

20. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes my nipples are small but sensitive I love them worked gently rubbed and sucked on