Anyone rub their nipples when masturbating?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES, I mean it is just another incredibly sensitive area which heightens the feeling of solo play but I also enjoy this type of stimulation too when having sex. I love to have her sit atop me riding my cock as I sit up and begin to caress and suck on her swollen nipples and nibble at her neck only to have her return the gesture. I also love it when she playfully wets her finger and circles them as a means of driving me crazy – it literally makes my cock jump up and down. Or when she pinches them hard as I begin to cum in her mouth – FUCK this is good.

As for doing it to yourself while masturbating – I will do anything to get he most from getting off even if it is by myself. I love to do it on the video chat here as others both men and women watch. What can I say except that I am an avid exhibitionist who loves to tease?

Another place it is a HUGE turn on is at the gym; sometimes when I do bench press like this morning I can begin to feel them get hard and they rub against my tank top that can create problems too. But where it is the biggest turn on is in the sauna or steam rooms. Sitting there in the nude as the heat and steam builds around your body and the sweat begins to bead up and drip across my body rolling downward across my chest with often times create a semi hard on that I must be careful not to exasperate. On these days I often finish early take a quick shower and race home either to have sex if I was lucky enough to have someone stay over or just to jack off.

I can see where women can get so arouse by not wearing a bra or simply touching them there and I love to do it as most men do.

A nipple is such a diverse sexual body part that can not only nurture life but create a steamy passionate love making season.

If there truly is a GOD he knew what he was doing here; I mean I don’t necessarily need huge tits but even on a woman with slight breast a nipple can be an erotic fruit just begging to be worship, kissed, caressed and sucked on!

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I do and have done so since puberty. To me, masturbating is never as enjoyable if I don't rub the nipples. My technique is to use the longest finger on my left hand to lightly caress the right nipple and the forearm to brush against the left nipple at the same time. I do find though that once I'm starting to get nearer to orgasm, the nipples become more of a distraction than an aid, so I then just stimulate my dick alone.

I can imagine that more gay men might do this than straight men because straight men might consider it to be too feminine to rub their nipples. I happen to be straight but I have boyish good looks rather than a particularly manly face, so my brain might be slightly less masculine than the average male also.

Every now and then,not all the time.I found a better spot to "rub" that is much more sensitive spot. Good enough to bring me to the edge.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always rubbed my nipple during JO sessions. It's a turn on when they are hard and my shirt is rubbing against them. I love my wife to play with them during foreplay. My wife has huge tits and the aerolas are about 3-1/2" across but she finds nipple play to be irritating until way into the foreplay session. I've always found that to be IRRITATING!

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nipples aren't very sensitive, but I do like to rub them when I masturbate tho. I get more pleasure thru my fingers, than thru my nipples when I'm playing with them. Strange.

Of course, I do prefer to have a hot chick licking and sucking on my nipples, just as I like doing to her.

Give a choice, I prefer sucking on her nipples than to have her suck on mine.