Apt cock? Brad Renfro nude and Hung?

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
That is such a shame. His performance in Bully was above par.

The impact of heroin trade on the banking sector is conservatively in the hundreds of billions (considering reserve ratio reqts.) Don't count on the war on drugs ever being won. That this "war" is fought is an instrument of foreign policy and defence-industry sales. Remember, if you ever buy in to the party line, it means your brain has checked out.

Hooray for Hillary! Yeah right!

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah its sad.. he was one of my favourite actors - his performance in sleepers was better than any of the "A-List" actors in it

Reactions: Enjay87

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So sad. I heard the news on the radio when I was driving home from work tonight. I remember the drug sting the LAPD did in downtown LA a couple of years ago when they took along a reporter/photog from the LA Times. They rounded up a dozen or more people, I think, but the only one whose photo was splashed across the front of the paper the next day was Brad - the dark side of fame and fortune.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such a shame and 25 is way too young to check out. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I could not take my eyes off Brad in "Bully." He was incredibly beautiful.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight