Arab men and penis size.

YoungDudesCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Arabs have big cocks, thick too.
Very nice arab cocks I've had in serveral sauna's in Europe.
But the biggest cocks are really the black guys.
But I love to play with arab cocks

One guy I had in Amsterdam recently. Lovely big fat cock:

Boys4u.SoufianXXL

Lovely cock!

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My job in medicine did give me the opportunity to see Arab men's penises. However when we white guys would go deep into the market place where several of the stalls were run by Yemeni men that wore the traditional robe, they would try and get us to go into the back with them. They would become erect amazingly fast...

His job was sprouting BS.

D

deleted142346

In a Bay Area bookstore I met an Iraqi with an amazingly big, curved dick. The most memorable thing about it was how hard it was. He was quite proud of it and so many people in the booths were trying to play with it the guy behind the counter threw us all out the back door. It was embarrassing but kinda funny.

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
My job in medicine did give me the opportunity to see Arab men's penises. However when we white guys would go deep into the market place where several of the stalls were run by Yemeni men that wore the traditional robe, they would try and get us to go into the back with them. They would become erect amazingly fast...

So when you guys prepare Arabs before and after surgery they show you their hard cocks? Stay off those chemicals, bud.

Only thing I agree with is that Arabs, especially Saudi's & Emirati's, WORSHIP white people. It's so pathetic at times. I have travelled the Middle East a couple of times and being a white, blue eyed guy I got offers left and right.

Last edited:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So when you guys prepare Arabs before and after surgery they show you their hard cocks? Stay off those chemicals, bud.

Only thing I agree with is that Arabs, especially Saudi's & Emirati's, WORSHIP white people. It's so pathetic at times. I have travelled the Middle East a couple of times and being a white, blue eyed guy I got offers left and right.

You need to reread my first post. I never once said anything about preparing Arabs for surgery or taking care of them after surgery and seeing their hard cocks. My job did however give me the opportunity to see the men in many forms of dress and undress. Not uncommon for my position in medicine. Yes, on occasion they would become erect, for whatever reason. In the future, please don't put words in my mouth or misquote me in posts. As far as staying off chemicals, never been on them. Happy New Year!

GloryholeSuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big and thick in my experience - and I've been in arab countries a lot I will post a few stories bout it on my blog - and a few pics -u can judge for yourself then

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I would love to have a fling with an Arab or Moroccan man. The danger, the excitement, the taboo.

Maybe one day in the far future I will live out this fantasy. Who wants to go backpacking in Morocco? :)

cltfunguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going to Cairo for about 2 weeks on business at the first of December. I have not had any experience with Arab men or their culture. I am a blonde guy on the fem side. Do they go for that type of guy or are they looking for something more masculine. What are the signs that I should look for to let me know that they might be interested? Any areas of the city known for its cruising? Please share any information that you might have.