ARAB PENIS SIZE: BIG or SMALL?

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Obviously, there are trophy dicks in all races. I've had a few trophies in middle eastern countries, but what impressed me most was the guys with outright small to below average dicks who were so proud, confident or even arrogrant about their dick size. It made their manliness very erotic. Course, most of these guys considered themselves heterosexual. You can get a "meal" or a "snack" in just about any race, whatever floats your boat.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a quarter Lebanese and I'm about average at 6.5in. But in the locker room in high school there were a few other Lebanese guys and they weren't hung that bad.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think they must be like everyone elses with big and with small. I always thought they would be big but the three Arab guys I was with, (2 Lebanese and 1 Palestinian) all had small cocks. 5" at a max. All of them were incredibly hot and passionate but just not too well endowed.

D_George_Gherkinov

Account Disabled
Media
I would say: big and small. I've had sex with several Arab men, and some of them were big, others medium and some small. Some of the biggest cocks I've seen were Arab, and some of the smallest too :smile:

BTW: Any Arab wanting to cam with me, PM me.

I've had a few trophies in middle eastern countries, but what impressed me most was the guys with outright small to below average dicks who were so proud, confident or even arrogrant about their dick size.
That's a good point. In JAV-videos you see a lot of small dicks on more or less ugly, sometimes fat Japanese guys who act so proud and self confident and I guess many of them ARE! They seem to like themselves just the way they are, accept what they have not moaning about their fate. But honestly I am grateful for my 6.6 x 6 (NBPL) not having to fight for self confidence with a <5.9... Thanks dad and mum... :smlove2:

We've all heard about Black guys crotches packing a decent meat hamper, what about Arab guys (AG)?

Some of my girl friends have been had sex with them and they claim that invariably they are large. Is this true?

Also they refuse to eat pussy but are happy for us girls to suck their dongles.
Mine eats pussy and loves it!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe this is why they abuse women.....they need an outlet....poor women...:(
Bigotry. I've met Arabic men who never once treated me poorly. Though, there was one who said an American woman wasn't like a Yemeni woman, and so had to be treated differently. We were on friendly terms for years because he sold me my lunch every day. He had told me about beating his sister and his (very young) fiancée because his sister was teaching the future wife to read. (You don't have a lot of choices when you work long hours, have a long commute and take your lunch at 2AM. I didn't have time to do laundry, let alone cook, just 10 minutes a few times a week to buy more clothes.) Eventually, he offerred to pay me to marry him so he could get his green card, and I declined.

As for an answer to this thread, I did lay with one Arabic guy, and his dick was pretty small to me, but close to statistical average. He sure knew what to do with it though!

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bigotry. I've met Arabic men who never once treated me poorly. Though, there was one who said an American woman wasn't like a Yemeni woman, and so had to be treated differently. We were on friendly terms for years because he sold me my lunch every day. He had told me about beating his sister and his (very young) fiancée because his sister was teaching the future wife to read. (You don't have a lot of choices when you work long hours, have a long commute and take your lunch at 2AM. I didn't have time to do laundry, let alone cook, just 10 minutes a few times a week to buy more clothes.) Eventually, he offerred to pay me to marry him so he could get his green card, and I declined.

As for an answer to this thread, I did lay with one Arabic guy, and his dick was pretty small to me, but close to statistical average. He sure knew what to do with it though!
it's how people are...that is, to be bigoted.

but then I'm happy you're "offended", since you always follow me around to chastise me for posting similar content to everybody else. seems you're "offended" that people "not worthy" to you make opinions..haha..tha'ts not how I was conditioned to behave, but cool.

Reactions: Est1991

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's how people are...that is, to be bigoted.

but then I'm happy you're "offended", since you always follow me around to chastise me for posting similar content to everybody else. seems you're "offended" that people "not worthy" to you make opinions..haha..tha'ts not how I was conditioned to behave, but cool.
Show me ONE post on which I tell you you cannot post your opinions. You need not flatter nor worry yourself that I'm following you. We merely happen to navagate into the same threads, as is wont to happen with active posters on an open forum. Sometimes, I disagree with your opinions, and I don't see any reason why I should not be allowed to say so. If you want to be agreed with all the time, the Internet might not be for you.