ARAB PENIS SIZE: BIG or SMALL?

Gerald418

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The issue of penis size and ethnicity/race is something that comes up constantly on this forum. It seems that there is a consensus: there are large and small penises in every ethnicity/race.

It is likely that these women only had sexual relations with a few Arab men, and so they have generalized these experiences to the entire race.

There's also the correlation between penis size and alleged intelligence. I read a book called "The Male Body" that says that people assume that if you have a big penis then you are only sexual and can't be intelligent. It said that this is one reason that black men get upset about the stereotype that they have large penises: because it suggests that black men are only sexual beings and can't be intelligent.

Okay. Sorry. Don't mean to go off on a rant there. Just sharing. :)

I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: jmt2212

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a bit of arab in me..

I'm about average.
You can't exactly tell how big a guys penis is if you look at race.

it all differs.

Reactions: jmt2212

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel sorry for all the Arabian dudes who aren't big. You're not going to come up with a conclusion for such a large segment of the population based solely on ethnicity. That's like saying all black guys have 10" dicks. It's 1950s racism.

Oh get off the cross.. we need the wood.

maj1982

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I am Arab as well and all tthe girls i knew in my life they said mine is huge. I have no idea whats their standard but most of them got problems accepting it initiall then they love it..

D_Ivor Hugh Jardon

Sexy Member
Media
At university I have had two flat-mates that were arab. one was palestinian and the other was lebanese.

The palestinian one was easily 7.5 inches hard with a nice sack.
but it was the lebanese one that was much hotter. Great face, hazel eyes, dusting of fur. 8 inch uncut cock that kept the ladies moaning...Some nights I had to spend the night with friends.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think more factors than ethnic group or race play a part in penis size...

However, I will add that Richard Burton, not the actor, discussed African penis size in a few of his writings from the, I think, 19th century. I believe the information is in Latin, however he suggested Arab penis size to be a rival of sub-saharan African penis size, which was the largest type he had seen at that point, or ever.

Oh, and they do eat pussy. Happy to report that an Egyptian and Yemeni/Djibouti Arab have both happily, enthusiastically licked my box.

HEavyMetal22

Just Browsing
Media
well i know this guy who is arabic hes ahout 6'6" 380 but he is really small like 3-4 inches when erected i remember walkin in on him takin a shit nd he was pretty small lol but his sisters were hot as hell he got mad at me one time for starrin at her ass haha

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, can everyone please pay attention?

-- "Race" is almost entirely a fictional concept; we are much more genetically similar to each other than different, and superficial characteristics are just the result of normal inheritance from our parents.
-- There is a very limited correlation between ethic groups and physical characteristics, including penis size. However, these are on the order of 0.05 to 0.3 inches approximately. Hardly enough to say one group is bigger than another.
-- Personal experience is meaningless in relation to any discussion of group characteristics.

There.

Sparky

I agree. What I'd like to know then is, how DID the black race get this reputation for having the biggest cocks, even though we now know this doesn't seem to be any more true than it is for anyone else.