Are Amish males circumsized?

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Snozzle, you spoke from Moroni in the Book of Mormon. But as far that I know now that the highest rates among the 50 States of circumcision are in Utah. In Wards(churches) that I know, including my family, have their sons circumcised. Not for religious reasons but for hygiene. In this matter, Joseph Smith in the early 1800s is wrong. Perhaps, the Amish dads and boys are coming out of their 1800s and are in the 21st century and circumcised, again not for religion but for many other reasons. I know some of them. I used to live in Eastern PA and went to school with them.
P.S.
If you want to know. In the Book of Acts in the New Testament, in 16:1-4. Paul circumcised Timothy. His father was a Greek, hence a Gentile.

Last edited:

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Snozzle, you spoke from Moroni in the Book of Mormon. But as far that I know now that the highest rates among the 50 States of circumcision are in Utah.

Far from it. The highest rates are concentrated in the cluster of IN, OH, KY, WV and MI. Also very high in AK & HI. And circumcision is hardly universal among Mormons. Certainly very few non-American Mormons are cut or would consider cutting their children. My previous partner was Mormon, born in Chicago, with family going back to Nauvoo, and no males in his family are circumcised. I've run across quite a few intact LDS guys and apparently the IMC rate is plunging in Utah as in all western states. US Mormons have traditionally been ultra-American, and as that increasingly means genitally intact, so too will they go.

The Amish and Mennonites, for their part, have hardly budged on this in the past 250 years. Within their communities there is no conceivable reason to do it and they consciously eschew vanities, which at its heart the circumcision fad always has been in the USA. It certainly hasn't created a healthier crop of males.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Circumcision seems to be a trademark of primitive tribal fundamentalist religions, particularly ones where men are expected to be bearded, so the answer is probably yes.

Who cares, anyway?

S

SirConcis

If Amish are circumcised it isn't because of their roots or ancestry, it would be because they are born in the USA where circumcision is routine.

I believe the same applies to Mormons and other sects which are likely mostly circumcised not due to religion but due to the fact that their members are born in the USA. (But Mormons in france are likely uncut since they are born in France).

Except for Jews and Muslims, circumcision is never really tied to religion, even when parents tell their boy they were cut because they are catholic, irish, italian american or any other excuse to avoid parents saying "you were cut because it was automatic and we didn't think twice about it".

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a large Amish settlement and all their children are born at home and they do not circumsiz

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think an Amish men can be sexy..just imagine the whole farming, big muscular uncut, dressing like men century ago, no electricity but candles, red barns, animals around making "forest" noises, rustic life style situation, etc etc..it's perfect for an erotic story!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hope our wonderful member Mature54 find some hot pics from Amish men..and soon they will have their very own cock thread among us!

If you know any Amish men near by, ask them to share their goods with us. Thanks!

:cool:

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I concur with you. In the Old Testament, circumcision was used as the covenant between God and Man.

Remember, circumcision is not the covenant between God and Jews. Genesis 17 states very clearly that it was to be an outward sign of the covenant (contract) in which Jews were to follow a specific set of laws and obedience to God in return for divine protection.

There is no deal in any religion in which God says, "You circumcise and I'll give you this." Indeed there is a New Covenant through Jesus; but it doesn't supplant circumcision as the covenant, since it never was. It urges "circumcision of the heart" (faith) as a replacement for physical marking of the flesh. Jesus getting circumcised (the old, less radical style) was symbolic of mankind suffering the mark and negated that particular obligation. And of course, in the Gospel of St. Thomas -- which numerous theologians believe has been left out of the NT for political reasons -- Jesus very clearly states that "If the Father had intended for males to be circumcised, they would have been born that way." That sort of mimics the Islamic teaching that the design of our bodies is perfect.

The Amish clans formed along well after circumcision was done away with by the Christian church. As insular as their society is, IMC would not benefit them at all from a morbidity standpoint and it's unlikely anyone is clamoring for it.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I slept with an Amish dude once back when I was in college and he was uncut. Amish teens actually are allowed to go out and experience the outside world and are allowed to decide whether or not they want to join the Church and remain part of the Amish community. Obviously this dude did not because he was gay. His parents and everyone in the community where he grew up in Lancaster, PA basicly disowned him. He told me that he had been back to his parent's farm once and when he drove up in the yard in his car they came out and told him to "go away". They didn't even know he was gay, just that he drove a car and was living among the "English" which is what they call Americans who are not Amish.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Surprisingly I have one friend who was raised within the Amish Community and the answer is no as a general rule Amish do not practice circumcision. This friend is gay and his family is not thrilled with the gay part but they do love and accept their son. He lives in Pennsylvania.

I was looking for a couple of draft horses at one time and through my friend was placed in contact with a breeder back east. I decided against it at that time because of the bad economy, but the Amish are known for their incredible skills at birthing and raising these "gentle giants". I have because of ranching had many great contacts and have enjoyed my contacts with those of the Amish Faith that I have encountered.

The other thing to remember is that there are now many "versions" of both Amish and Menonite. Those here are most easily identifiable by the dress especially of the women, but, they drive the same crew cab diesel pickups as the rest of the ranchers and operate the same machinery. Some are bearded and some are clean shaven based on the need and heat in the desert Southwest in the Summer Months. The teenage males tend to dress as if they were out of 1950's television sitcoms, but few in this area would ever criticize them because they are great contributors to the ranching community. They are active in the schools and they are the best at volunteerism participating in 4H and other activities as best they can.

The religion specifies many things but the people have learned to get around them. They are not allowed to have a telephone in the home so it goes on the back porch or in a separate "outbuilding" complete with voice mail. The same applies to personal computers and the like. Even the Amish and Menonites are coming in to the new century and utilizing technology to improve their ranch operations.

Only the most conservative groups within these two religions hold on to 100% of the traditions known for many decades past.

FYI. . . .

Surprisingly there are huge Amish and Menonite Communities from the United States living in Northern Mexico just below the New Mexico border farming in Mexico. There is some strange agreement because they live in Mexico but their children are educated in Schools above the border and the school bus then takes them south to a central pick-up point where parents pick them up.

These people shop in the local stores and trade with other local merchants. Even these religions have evolved and though some extremists in these religions protest, the financial well being of their entire belief system and membership depends on modernization. They have to do it to compete and make money so they do exactly that.

Hope our wonderful member Mature54 find some hot pics from Amish men..and soon they will have their very own cock thread among us!

If you know any Amish men near by, ask them to share their goods with us. Thanks!

:cool:

I hear Amish men are into legs :) Me thinks something is a mish with this one. Another question, If they don't shave, but trim up there, do they trim down there? :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear Amish men are into legs :) Me thinks something is a mish with this one. Another question, If they don't shave, but trim up there, do they trim down there? :)

They must all have a huge bush going on..I do not think both genders use any scissors around their pubics..

yummy...hot hot scenario! my own Rapunzelo guy, my fairy tale, hanging his braided beard down the red barn window..for me climb up and ride his donkey size penis.. all night long..LOL

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do the average amish boys go to normal schools and have contacts with white men ? Or do the amish have their own schools ?

The Amish have their own one room schoolhouses, and go through 8th grade. A few years ago we lived down the road from one, in Lancaster Co.

There is a much wider range of Mennonites, and some are Old Order (very similar to Amish) and others are nearly indistinguishable from "English." There are Mennonite high schools that are as contemporary as any private/parochial school.

Amish and Mennonites alike go to doctors, hospitals, take advantage of modern medicine like everyone else does. When our own kids were born there were Amish families there, too. A couple of the nurses my wife had were Mennonite.

Whether or not the males are circumcised--I have no idea.

Last edited:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh Gisella

if i wasent Gay i would consider trying to date you

No BIG Cock tho sorry

you are so down to earth and charming hah true!

we still can hug sweet pie..

if you get hard we call houston to fix the mechanical problem!

are you a boyish or girlie gay?

I maybe can share my Rapunzelo toy with you..xo

glenn baer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Circumcision when born at home would require a doctor visit. Amish are thrifty. Many treat themselves with herbs. I have an Amish friend. He was from a family of 12 children. They had no family doctor. In Lancaster County, PA they do not usually circumcise boys. One question I have not seen addressed is "do the men wear underwear"? They airdry laundry and there is no underwear drying on the line. We went away together on a trip and overnighted at a motel. He had on brand new tighty whiteys that may have been bought for the trip. So my question stands.

Reactions: 4skinuncutfrench