Are BigJohn9x8's photos morphed?

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
NO.

I've had well over a thousand comments on the internet about my cock photos. On the rate-a-**** sites I learned people either love my cock or hate it. There is no in between.

People who contact me almost always love my cock. A few tell me (!) that I am a "pumper". Gee, thanks for telling me, I don't know anything about myself. But most want to "hook up". Some ask why my cock doesn't look like theirs.

I've always had a very big cock, and I've used a vacuum pump cylinder everyday for over 10 years. I've never pumped my balls because they're already too big. And I must stress that I use a vacuum pump because it is my favorite form of sex--size increase is a side-effect.

There are many techniques for vacuum pumping and I'm an expert. Usually my cock does not look the same as in my photos. It's very big, thick, with huge low-hanging balls, but looks "normal" for a big dick.

When I started viewing cocks on the internet I came across morphed cocks and assumed they were so huge from vacuum pumping. This inspired and encouraged me to make my cock much larger with my vacuum cylinder. My cock can actually be much larger than in the photos, but I tend to take a conservative approach.

If you're interested in vacuum pumps, I suggest you visit Newart.com. The topic is a bore for me, although I would like to obtain photos of monster cocks in vacuum cylinders. On Newart, which I never visit anymore, are mostly guys with small dicks who pump their balls to grotesque proportions. The only monster cock photos on the site were the ones I supplied.

Yet the members of Newart were always polite. Newbienudes, which I consider superior to this site, I no longer use because there are far too many insulters posting penis-envy insults. There are fewer insulters using LPSG fortunately.

Attachments

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
why use everyday for 10 years of your life to ruin your dick and make it look all weird ? lets b happy with what nature gave us nomatta what size

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Snakebyte said:
I don't like your beard

now you have your LPSG insulter :biggrin1:

Your observation is quite astute. Since Osama bin Laden attacked I have a serious problem with a full beard: people tend to associate me with Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism.

Goatees are OK but full beards are dangerous in Western society now.

The comments by the others make no sense. They have no cock photos posted so they must be suffering from penis-envy. They don't seem to have read my post carefully. I PUMP MY COCK BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE FORM OF SEX.

It's my life, and it's my cock, and this is the way I want it. EVERYBODY who sees my cock in the flesh, pumped or not, is very impressed. (I'm often offered money.) Frankly, my dears, I don't give a damn.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I apologise if my poodle comment offended you, I used to use a vacuum pump and would be impressed by the quick gains caused by fluid build up under the skin. However this layer was very soft and wasn't a true measure of my erection size.
I would imagine that you are 8" thick after a pumping session right? Since you do it all the time it can be argued that, that is your size but I'm curious to know how much smaller your natural (non pumped) erection would be.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
BigJohn9x8 said:
NO.

I've had well over a thousand comments on the internet about my cock photos. On the rate-a-**** sites I learned people either love my cock or hate it. There is no in between.

People who contact me almost always love my cock. A few tell me (!) that I am a "pumper". Gee, thanks for telling me, I don't know anything about myself. But most want to "hook up". Some ask why my cock doesn't look like theirs.

I've always had a very big cock, and I've used a vacuum pump cylinder everyday for over 10 years. I've never pumped my balls because they're already too big. And I must stress that I use a vacuum pump because it is my favorite form of sex--size increase is a side-effect.

There are many techniques for vacuum pumping and I'm an expert. Usually my cock does not look the same as in my photos. It's very big, thick, with huge low-hanging balls, but looks "normal" for a big dick.

When I started viewing cocks on the internet I came across morphed cocks and assumed they were so huge from vacuum pumping. This inspired and encouraged me to make my cock much larger with my vacuum cylinder. My cock can actually be much larger than in the photos, but I tend to take a conservative approach.

If you're interested in vacuum pumps, I suggest you visit Newart.com. The topic is a bore for me, although I would like to obtain photos of monster cocks in vacuum cylinders. On Newart, which I never visit anymore, are mostly guys with small dicks who pump their balls to grotesque proportions. The only monster cock photos on the site were the ones I supplied.

Yet the members of Newart were always polite. Newbienudes, which I consider superior to this site, I no longer use because there are far too many insulters posting penis-envy insults. There are fewer insulters using LPSG fortunately.

With all due respect, I couldn't be bothered to vacuum pump for 10 minutes let alone 10 years ?!!

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Nelly Gay said:
With all due respect, I couldn't be bothered to vacuum pump for 10 minutes let alone 10 years ?!!

This is the "Making it Bigger" category on Large Penis Support Group.

You and the other critics are in the wrong category and probably on the wrong site. If you have nothing to offer, why not try an S & M site?

I do wish I could delete all my contributions, photos, and profile from this site. I was able to do so on Newart.com and others. LPSG seems like the "Hotel California":

"You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
I apologise if my poodle comment offended you, I used to use a vacuum pump and would be impressed by the quick gains caused by fluid build up under the skin. However this layer was very soft and wasn't a true measure of my erection size.
I would imagine that you are 8" thick after a pumping session right? Since you do it all the time it can be argued that, that is your size but I'm curious to know how much smaller your natural (non pumped) erection would be.

I was amused, not offended, by your comment.

The only vacuum pump cylinder I use is 12" around and the bottom 7" of my cock completely fills the cylinder every day. Most people don't believe my cock is 8" around, so I rarely tell them it's actually 12" around.

I pump my cock every day. Nobody ever sees my cock unless it's pumped. I don't have a non-pumped erection any more, because the vacuum pump is my favorite form of sex.

Scott Taylor in his "How to enlarge your penis" video states that the vacuum pump is his favorite thing in the universe.

D_Rolly O verBeethoven

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Big John, don't worry about the comments from others. Enjoy your pump, your cock, and your life, ok? I'm fascinated by your cock shots and would enjoy seeing more - you also make me intrigued to buy a pump. So keep it up - and take care of yourself..

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
BigJohn9x8 said:
Your observation is quite astute. Since Osama bin Laden attacked I have a serious problem with a full beard: people tend to associate me with Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism.

Actually here in Germany we don't care that much about Osama Bin Laden and Islamic fundamentalism. Here you are free to wear a full beard. I just said, I don't like yours :biggrin1:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey BigJohn, thanks for your pics and input on the site. I think it's great you get a lot of pleasure from pumping. Personally, when a guy says he pumps, it turns me completely off. Nothing sexier than seeing a huge hanging dick knowing it is naturally that big. In other words, when a guy has to work at getting a big dick the appeal of the end result is diminished. Just something erotic about knowing when a guy drops his pants and that monster falls out that he didn't put any effort into it at all, lol. But not criticizing you, keep pumping away!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
John, I am definitely a novice when it cums ( pardon the pun) to pumping my cock ... a few guys have taken my natural 9 x 7.25 erect cock to a larger size using a pump. When my cock comes out of the tube it looks pretty much one size in girth all the way from top to bottom, except that there is some temporary puffiness to the skin close to the glans.

My question is, what about your pumping on a frequent basis makes yours of varying girth along its length? Can this be avoided, or is uneveness the usual shape long-term pumping imparts? Thanks for thinking this over and hopefully responding. I am not being critical so much as attempting to gain insight, guy!

Reactions: Allan S.

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
John-You the man!

Questions:
  • Would shaving seal the vacuum better?
  • Seriously, what kind of bulge do you show in public? Jeans? Jock? Thong?