Are Black Men Bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media
I am a Middle Aged, Married Jewish Woman from New York currently working part time. I have one daughter in her Freshman year of College, and consider myself an empty nester. I have not had much time to engage in fantasies, or consider the many options in the world of sex since my husband is very conservative (I did'nt tell him about joining this site).

I have read many threads over the past week, and it seems many of the authors have had a variety of sexual experiences, and might be considered sex experts.

I feel safe in sharing that I have always fantasized about Black Guys. I have always felt they were more sexual beings, and would be more capable of fullfilling my suppressed sexual desires. Since I have not been with any man other than my husband, I really don't know if that is actually true. But I will say, that much of desire for Black Men stems from my belief that BLACK MEN ARE BIGGER. I really don't know if that is true, but I wanted to pose the question to you guys since you all have so much experience. ARE BLACK MEN BIGGER?

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first question is how big is your husband's penis? Also, would you have sex with a hng black man if you had a chance?

There are white guys, members of this site, whom are hung. However, I beleive black men are more likely to be packing a penis suitable for an mature Jewish woman.

I am a white male and I measured my penis at an erect 8 3/4 inches. Yet, I have seen a number of black men in the gym shower who were longer or thicker than myself. Some men even look for older white women.

Media
Originally posted by Dust@Oct 3 2005, 05:27 PM
My first question is how big is your husband's penis? Also, would you have sex with a hng black man if you had a chance?

There are white guys, members of this site, whom are hung. However, I beleive black men are more likely to be packing a penis suitable for an mature Jewish woman.

I am a white male and I measured my penis at an erect 8 3/4 inches. Yet, I have seen a number of black men in the gym shower who were longer or thicker than myself. Some men even look for older white women.
[post=348466]Quoted post[/post]​

I have assumed that my husband was average for a Jewish Man. After seeing the pictures in the gallery he probably would be thought a little below average. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be an equal number of black men on your site to for me to make a judgement.

In your opinion would you say that black men are less likely to post pictures of themselves because they are as conservative as Jewish Men?
Also do you actually believe that black men are Biggger?

SUMYUNGUY

Just Browsing
Media
I really don't think it's a myth. It seem's that the hung white men, on average, top out at around 8" or so, while the hung black men are far more common and usually larger. Race does seem to play a role in it; ask an Asian.

Donna, you may think that you want a man with a very large penis if you have never had one, but I'd caution that you may want to try a toy (large) and see if you like that first. I've met far more women who didn't like it, than women who did. JMO.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as its been said a million times, race nor country or orgin has any correlation with penis size AT ALL. Seriously being black doesnt make you bigger just as being asian doesnt make you small. Its a total and utter myth and its to be quite frank a big load of bullshit. It also goes along the lines of racism for the claim is they are bigger cuz they were breed that way as slaves which again you can fertilize your lawn with that theroy as well as the black men have bigger penises as white men.

If you want to believe it fine thats your fantasy which is what i think alot of it stems from with people but fantasty doesnt make things true obvously

Media
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Oct 3 2005, 06:44 PM
I really don't think it's a myth. It seem's that the hung white men, on average, top out at around 8" or so, while the hung black men are far more common and usually larger. Race does seem to play a role in it; ask an Asian.

Donna, you may think that you want a man with a very large penis if you have never had one, but I'd caution that you may want to try a toy (large) and see if you like that first. I've met far more women who didn't like it, than women who did. JMO.
[post=348488]Quoted post[/post]​

Women in my age group, do not discuss their husbands penis size freely. Most of the information I am getting comes from gay co workers, and they all seem to say that you have not had real intercourse until you have had it with a Black Man. My Co Workers tell me that Black Men look at having a White Woman as a form of Sexual Conquest, so when I am ready finding a willing Black Man should be easy.

I do not necessarily agree with this, but again I am very curious.

SUMYUNGUY

Just Browsing
Media
I'm black and almost exclusively date white women. It's not any sort of conquest for me, it's more an attraction thing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by warwithscars@Oct 3 2005, 07:02 PM
as its been said a million times, race nor country or orgin has any correlation with penis size AT ALL. Seriously being black doesnt make you bigger just as being asian doesnt make you small. Its a total and utter myth and its to be quite frank a big load of bullshit. It also goes along the lines of racism for the claim is they are bigger cuz they were breed that way as slaves which again you can fertilize your lawn with that theroy as well as the black men have bigger penises as white men.

If you want to believe it fine thats your fantasy which is what i think alot of it stems from with people but fantasty doesnt make things true obvously
[post=348489]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you for that. I now return to the Department of Redundancy Department to resume working with jonb.

Ahem, anyone looking at pics in the LARGE Penis Support Group to determine what NORMAL penises look like needs to smoke more crack. Please read the Kinsey report before asking the stupid questions, okay?

Media
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Oct 3 2005, 07:13 PM
I'm black and almost exclusively date white women. It's not any sort of conquest for me, it's more an attraction thing.
[post=348493]Quoted post[/post]​

You have to understand that Sexual, and Racial politics are so strong and entertwined here in New York. This ideal, of conquest then, must be a screwed up New York Thing. I don't know why this notion persists that Black Men chase after White women as an act of revenge against White Men, but for some reason it does.

Also do you generally assume that you are larger than white men, if so, how often do you find you have not been larger?

SUMYUNGUY

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I've had the majority of women tell me that I was the largest that they'd ever had, and a few say that they'd had similar but not larger. I think alot of women just compare in categories, such as small/average/large/huge.
I've had women guess from anywhere between 8" to 16" (I'm 10.5") and a few who were pretty close.

Yes, I am confident that I'm much larger than most white men.

As for the racial thing and revenge... unfortunately, that does happen and I've heard friends actually brag about it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are the statistics on erect penis lengths for white college men, in quarter-inch lengths measured by The Alfred C. Kinsey Institute for Sex Research (from the point where the penis meets the body along the top to its tip):

percent length
0.2 percent 3.75 inches
0.3 percent 4 inches
0.2 percent 4.25 inches
1.7 percent 4.5 inches
0.8 percent 4.75 inches
4.2 percent 5 inches
4.4 percent 5.25 inches
10.7 percent 5.5 inches

percent length
8 percent 5.75 inches
23.9 percent 6 inches
8.8 percent 6.25 inches
14.3 percent 6.5 inches
5.7 percent 6.75 inches
9.5 percent 7 inches
1.8 percent 7.25 inches
2.9 percent 7.5 inches

percent length
1 percent 7.75 inches
1 percent 8 inches
0.3 percent 8.25 inches
0.3 percent 8.5 inches
0.1 percent 8.75 inches
0.1 percent 9 inches
(note: 1 inch = 2.54 cm, 0.25 inch = 0.635 cm)

So, anyone who is 10''+ is larger than almost everyone, not just white guys or black guys. This is data from the Kinsey Report, which was a sample size of about 5000 men. If nine inches is one tenth of one percent, I'll leave you to conclude how infrequently 10" cocks occur. We've had this discussion exhaustively, we really need an faq section. SUNYUNGUY, if that's your size, you're bigger than almost all MEN, not just white men.

Basically anything above 7.5 inches puts you in the top 3% of the population. If one race is a quarter of an inch different, it isn't enough to make any realistic claims that they're significantly bigger, because unless you are a trained cock-watching professional, you'd never know the difference.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by black_hung@Oct 3 2005, 10:08 PM
This subject has been extensively discussed on here. Do we REALLY have to go over it AGAIN?
[post=348533]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, apparently every fucking time a new member joins we have to rehash it. Fuck.

I'd stay out of it myself but I get pissed off reading the twelve newest members drooling over the MYTH OF THE GIGANTIC BLACK COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.