Are Black people more Racist Than Caucasians?

Uh, this is either flame bait or the most ignorant post ever.

Thanks for clearing that up. So when I went up north and was called a spic and wetback by some African Americans they were just being nice. I thought it was racism for being Hispanic but I guess not.

Xjakex91. My dear, racism is more complex than just being called a wetback by some random black people so you can just stop with your elementary sarcasm. You have to look at the larger picture. Racism is a SYSTEM, designed by WHITE PEOPLE, to keep WHITE PEOPLE at the TOP and in POWER. All other races that are NOT WHITE are NOT privileged and live in a system that renders them POWERLESS. The black people that called you a wetback are POWERLESS compared to whites. You as a Hispanic are POWERLESS compared to whites. Wet back coming from a black person to a Hispanic means nothing compared to when a White person says it to a Hispanic because there is POWER behind that word when a White person says it. I'm sure you would have been much more upset if a White person called you this because they are the group in power. Hell, they invented the word, "wetback," to discriminate against Hispanics.

Reactions: green26

whosthatman116

Experimental Member
Media
Any thread or idea that blankets an entire face of people is beyond moronic and just provokes the imbeciles to come out and generalize using personal anecdotes and fallacious facts or statistics.

No, blacks are no more racist than whites.

Reactions: temptotalk

These white folks literally think that black people are just as racists as whites in the U.S.A. AHAHAHAHAH. I laugh at their stupidity.

Reactions: green26

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Black people cannot be racist. White people are racist. They created racism in this country for their benefit. They are ALL indoctrinated into THEIR SYSTEM of racism. ALL of them. Only those whites that wake up and realize their privilege and chose to disengage from their privileged system can free themselves from racism. Albert Einstein (white people he's one of yours) said that racism is a disease of white people. Please check your facts and your racism white people.

Is this a joke?

Reactions: Guy-jin

xjakex91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xjakex91. My dear, racism is more complex than just being called a wetback by some random black people so you can just stop with your elementary sarcasm. You have to look at the larger picture. Racism is a SYSTEM, designed by WHITE PEOPLE, to keep WHITE PEOPLE at the TOP and in POWER. All other races that are NOT WHITE are NOT privileged and live in a system that renders them POWERLESS. The black people that called you a wetback are POWERLESS compared to whites. You as a Hispanic are POWERLESS compared to whites. Wet back coming from a black person to a Hispanic means nothing compared to when a White person says it to a Hispanic because there is POWER behind that word when a White person says it. I'm sure you would have been much more upset if a White person called you this because they are the group in power. Hell, they invented the word, "wetback," to discriminate against Hispanics.
I consider hating someone because of their ethnicity racism. This whole system sounds like something from tumblr. That's just my opinion though.

Reactions: Guy-jin

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have hope. Hope that the children of today and tomorrow will always see their fellow humans as they grow into adulthood, with the unadulterated purity we're all born with ... but often times forget.
"
"There really is, for humankind there’s really no such thing as race. There’s different tribes but not different races. We’re all one species." - Bill Nye
http://bigthink.com/words-of-wisdom/bill-nye-theres-no-such-thing-as-race

Reactions: deleted15807

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my opinion yes. I work with someone who cannot stand white people. When he was in grade school and on the school bus he was going to go over a whites friends home. The boy said no that his parents did'nt like blacks over to the house when no parents were there. His whole attitude change. He did'nt want a white person as a teacher or to do anything in his life. When possibile he tried to put the fear of God in them . The police has been called on him numerous times for augering. He has been fired from numerous jobs.Its a good thing that he works by himself now. He even teaches h is children to not trust/ hate all white people. Also in my opinion the thugs in the projects do not like whites either. When i was younger i use to work with a program that carried me into the projects; all i heard was that the white man was holding us back/down.

I cannot account for every country in the world but I can account for the USA as well as the 13 other countries I have been in. What I have learned will make a lot of you very unhappy so I will keep it to myself. I will just say the negative point of view of blacks is not something invented in the USA by white people. Hatred is as old as mankind itself and it will be ever present.

What is racism? It certainly is not something that requires power. Discrimination or the ability to discriminate successfully requires power and control. That is to say to excercise a prejudice you must have the ability to control an outcome. Be that who you hire, fire, or associate with for example. What is Racism? Racism is a type of discrimination based on the preference or dislike for members of a specific racial background. Racism can be expressed by showing preference just as much as it can be by showing dislike. Same thing applies to sexism. Is it wrong to be racist? No it is not, we are free to like or dislike whom ever we choose no matter how short sighted it may be. The thing is though it is wrong when you allow your racist views to create hostile environments or to negatively Impact other people around you. An example would be an employer that uses prefferential treatment of certain employees based on race alone. While at the same time mistreating other employees just because they are of a particular race.

When the word racism is said people automatically attach it to discrimination and unfair practices. The two are not one in the same. Racism has been around as long as there has been different races of people. Even in biblical times we see it. The Israelites andthe Egyptians are the first thing that comes to mind.

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot account for every country in the world but I can account for the USA as well as the 13 other countries I have been in. What I have learned will make a lot of you very unhappy so I will keep it to myself. I will just say the negative point of view of blacks is not something invented in the USA by white people. Hatred is as old as mankind itself and it will be ever present.

What is racism? It certainly is not something that requires power. Discrimination or the ability to discriminate successfully requires power and control. That is to say to excercise a prejudice you must have the ability to control an outcome. Be that who you hire, fire, or associate with for example. What is Racism? Racism is a type of discrimination based on the preference or dislike for members of a specific racial background. Racism can be expressed by showing preference just as much as it can be by showing dislike. Same thing applies to sexism. Is it wrong to be racist? No it is not, we are free to like or dislike whom ever we choose no matter how short sighted it may be. The thing is though it is wrong when you allow your racist views to create hostile environments or to negatively Impact other people around you. An example would be an employer that uses prefferential treatment of certain employees based on race alone. While at the same time mistreating other employees just because they are of a particular race.

When the word racism is said people automatically attach it to discrimination and unfair practices. The two are not one in the same. Racism has been around as long as there has been different races of people. Even in biblical times we see it. The Israelites andthe Egyptians are the first thing that comes to mind.

Racism may not be "wrong" in your opinion, but it is a detriment to human society, and it's certainly something we should leave behind if we are aiming to be progressive as a species. You can't pick and choose when racism is wrong. It either is or it isn't, in all situations.

Racism may not be "wrong" in your opinion, but it is a detriment to human society, and it's certainly something we should leave behind if we are aiming to be progressive as a species. You can't pick and choose when racism is wrong. It either is or it isn't, in all situations.

It is no more right or wrong than any other preference or form preference. We were given the ability to reason. I am not about to tell someone else who they should like or not. I am not about to tell someone how they feel is invalid. We may progress in the way we relate to each other and in what we tolerate. There is no way to change our nature. Humans like any other species of animal will always have social preferences. For example a herd of Cape Buffalo and a herd of Wildabeast in Serengetti of Africa. They may or may not be forage and drink from the same sources. They may or may not migrate together. What I can promise you though is that those animals will watch out for their own kind. When resources are scarce they will fight to ensure the survival of their own species. Racism is an extension of the same instinct. The question is not who is responsible for racism. The question is not who is the most racist. The question is not is racism right or wrong. The question is who has the ability to apply reason. Who has the ability to do the right thing and treat others with respect and dignity no matter what their race is. The question is who can and will choose to be civilized. Being hateful and hurtful is wrong. They are also two things that any of us can control if we so choose to. I have seen some dispicable and horrible stuff done to people in foreign countries because of race, ethninticity, or religion. Humans are animals and they have all the same primal urges and instincts any other animal has. We must never fool ourselves and think we are so advanced and evolved that we are anything more than just what we have always been.

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is no more right or wrong than any other preference or form preference. We were given the ability to reason. I am not about to tell someone else who they should like or not. I am not about to tell someone how they feel is invalid. We may progress in the way we relate to each other and in what we tolerate. There is no way to change our nature. Humans like any other species of animal will always have social preferences. For example a herd of Cape Buffalo and a herd of Wildabeast in Serengetti of Africa. They may or may not be forage and drink from the same sources. They may or may not migrate together. What I can promise you though is that those animals will watch out for their own kind. When resources are scarce they will fight to ensure the survival of their own species. Racism is an extension of the same instinct. The question is not who is responsible for racism. The question is not who is the most racist. The question is not is racism right or wrong. The question is who has the ability to apply reason. Who has the ability to do the right thing and treat others with respect and dignity no matter what their race is. The question is who can and will choose to be civilized. Being hateful and hurtful is wrong. They are also two things that any of us can control if we so choose to. I have seen some dispicable and horrible stuff done to people in foreign countries because of race, ethninticity, or religion. Humans are animals and they have all the same primal urges and instincts any other animal has. We must never fool ourselves and think we are so advanced and evolved that we are anything more than just what we have always been.

The majority of the human race has the ability to reason, which is what separates us from the animals you present in your example. We wouldn't have evolved to the state we are at now without our intelligence. Animals in the wild will do what they must to survive. Their social preferences with other animals aren't an issue so long as they don't interfere with their chances to eat, drink and mate.
Racism is not an instinctual trait we pass on to our offspring, it is a developed behavior that's taught from environmental surroundings. Most children of one race/ethnicity are taught to think they are significantly different from (and in some cases better than) other groups of people, when in actuality, we're all fundamentally the same with only slightly different outward appearances. The only way to break a certain way of thinking is to become educated on the subject and to experience other cultures other than one's own. Preference is also not synonymous with racism. Preferring something to something else doesn't mean you have disdain for either, you just prefer one from the other. Preference and personal taste isn't taught, it's learned through experience.

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, from my experienced.
I work in public everyday and seems like some black already put up the walls as high as they can and always looking out for things that aren't there. I treat everyone with respect but will get tired when blacks are loud and acting like a fool in public.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People discussing racism maybe helps understand things. But even when things are discussed...does it really solve the problem of prejudices and the -isms? You have people you just won't ever alleviate them of their hate and perspective.
There is no "Who is
more racist?" Just people who feel inspired to be in conflict or in contempt.

Reactions: Hatt_101