Are cock rings bad for you?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree moderation is important with cock rings. Always start with adjustable rings until you know how thick your cock gets with a cock ring on, then move on to metal and/or solid rubber ones, if you want. I have been using cockrings for nearly 20 years.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree moderation is important with cock rings. Always start with adjustable rings until you know how thick your cock gets with a cock ring on, then move on to metal and/or solid rubber ones, if you want. I have been using cockrings for nearly 20 years.

They can, in time, have an effect on the blood flow of the balls, resulting in lingering odd feeling or ache, cooked-spaghetti-like formation, in medical term: varicocele. Not nice. If you use cockrings, don't leave them on for too long, and use elastic ones (made of rubber etc) that aren't too tight to begin with.

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rubber cock rings are the best..they stretch..or use the ones with several snaps,,they adjust as you get bigger

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
NO DONT USE THAT STUPID CRAP. If you want to increase your erection strength, try this:

a) don't stick things in your bum (your prostate is there so i'm pretty sure pushing forcefully on your prostate will do nothing but stress the flow in your penis)
b) do your kegels!
c) I find a breathing technique works like crazy for me. First flex your abs really fast, and as soon as you do that flex your chode (the part of your penis between your balls and your ass). I discovered that about a year ago and it works, and makes sex feel way better!