Armpit hair on men

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Hunt3ed, May 3, 2007.

1. Hunt3ed

Hunt3ed New Member

Albums:
    My wife prefers it if I shave or wax my arm pit hair. I know that it is becoming more acceptable for men to shave their armpits but what do you women really think. Its always been the norm within my peer and cultural group that it is accepted that women should present nice neat arm pits especially if they wear any sleeveless garments. From my personal point of view I find women with hairy armpits an unattractive thing.

I have never had much in the way of hair growth I have a smooth chest and actually very little arm pit hair, but my wife prefers me with no hair, and I was just wondering what the consensus was about armpit hair on men was with the ladies of this forum.

2. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Neatly trimmed - yes please - in all cases. I'm not fond of big bushes sticking out from underneath a guys arms - regardless of how hairy he is otherwise.

Smooth and cleanshaven - maybe, depends on the guy and his general hairiness. I would be more inclined to find it attractive on a guy that was mostly smooth elsewhere - would fit with the overall impression I got by looking at him. Definitely not a must for me - but I wouldn't find it strange or unappealing.

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

My very first girlfriend hated armpit hair on men. She liked me smooth there - and since then, I've mostly been either trimmed or cleanshaven. Kinda got used to it.

4. WildHoney

Gold Member

OH my god how can you say this???? :confused: :eek: :smile:

I ADORE armpit hair on men, the slight smell of sweat and a light deoderant, the soft feel of the hair...it is almost a fetish of mine.

I can lay under my hubbies arm at night and totally get horny from the smell and the visual.

If I see pics of men with their cock out , half smile, laying back with arms behind their heads....I am a goner...totally my kryptonite :wink:

I'd DIE if he shaved it off...I like a little hair on my men, and especially in the armpit...

Please manly men do not go away completely!!!!!!

:smile: Honey

5. flaming infinity

flaming infinity New Member

Albums:
    Well, I always shave it off.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I actually never even looked to see if Brandon did or not... I don't think so, I think he was trying to keep his waxing obsession above the knee's, and hidden so he could wear a sleevless shirt.

7. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nothing on my body grows untamed, armpits included. A quick trim every week or so keeps them looking tidy.

8. Shelby

Gold Member

I must live on another planet.

9. digitalhunk007

I'd keep my armpit hair but it always gets on my nerves after awhile so I end up shaving it off. Then to make matters worse, if I do keep it and let it grow, it almost turns into a bush. Pubic hair is another thing I shave off due to the same reasons.

When I shave my armpits, I always use this one gel from Gillette Series. I love the feeling of my armpits after I shave them—SON MUUUY SUAVES. LOL

As for other hair on my body, I do have a light hairy chest. Although I don't have any plans to wax my chest, I wouldn't mind doing it sometime in the near future. And the hair on my legs? I love my hairy legs. Everybody that encounters them simply has a hard time keeping their hands to themselves. :wink:

10. Love-it

Gold Member

I don't understand why a man would want to shave his armpits, it's a lot of extra work and I'm lazy. Love me for who I am and don't try to make me into some kind of boy-toy.

11. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never shaved my armpits. I have pretty hairy armpits but nothing else below the neck really grows much hair besides the pubic area. However I have never had any complaints about it. I have had people make jokes like it looks like I have a toupe tucked under my arm. But it never seemed to bother any girls I have been with.

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im on that planet with you dear.

The concept of men shaving their arm pits is bizzare to me. Unless he is a swimmer etc its all natural for me

13. viper88

viper88 New Member

Yeah, i've never heard guys getting rid of their armpit hair. I don't know what to think of that. I can see why taking care of the back hair, tummy, chest and pubic hair....but I guess I always thought armpit hair was part of what makes a guy seem like a guy, but one could argue this for male body hair too... very interesting topic, glad to see what people thought

14. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have a preference about armpit hair on men. I think when it's SO bushy that it's sticking out the sides, it's a little on the gross side, but not horribly so, and if he's a nice guy, what do I care? I think guys with absolutely no armpit hair look a little unnatural, though.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Agreed! It's acceptable on professional body builders also.

16. viper88

viper88 New Member

Im not alone on this then, awesome :) its one thing I can't get rid of, for me its like cutting off your nose or arm...its a part of a guy:cool:

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

I'm also on Planet Shelby. I like body hair on a guy. He can trim a bit if he wants to, but, as long as he is clean (I'm a hygiene freak), I think body hair is sexy and masculine. As long as he is comfortable with himself, though, it's not a primary consideration for me.

18. Lorablack

Lorablack New Member

My hus has nice gym body - the only hair on him is his eye lashes and brows..

19. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    I LOVE PITS (with hair!).... well, have never met someone who shaves there... so, the jury is still out.

Never thought about it.

But, if it's anything like shaving my balls and partners licking those.... I'm IN!

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Gimme pits with hair, I want my men to look like men.