Armpit hair on men

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few months ago I stumbled across this website:

Philips Bodygroom

Thinking it was funny, I sent the link to some of my college friends. One of the guys (gay, incidentally) bought one right away and later told me that it works very well.

This began a discussion about whether or not women like or dislike armpit hair on men.

Generally the women replied that they didn't mind a little armpit hair, as long as it wasn't too much or too smelly. One woman's reply was priceless: "armpit hair - I like a little - not too much. Too much is sort of distracting... you find yourself thinking, 'wonder if I could braid it and add a cute little ribbon...'"

Here's a funny pic that I found.
http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/armpit tatto-763647.jpg

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...I love the feeling of my armpits after I shave them—SON MUUUY SUAVES. LOL

I haven't had very good experiences with attempts to remove body hair. A few months ago, I decided that I no longer found my armpit hair aesthetically pleasing, and I decided to remove it. I tried Nair for Men. I did like how smooth and clean it felt, but the next morning I had stubble (I thought Nair was supposed to leave you stubble-free for a while?), so I shaved in the shower. I had more stubble by mid-afternoon and my armpits felt like they were on fire they were so chafed. It was quite painful for several days, and the mild irritation lasted beyond that. I couldn't wait for it to grow back in to it's natural length.

Once it grew back a bit, I did like how it looked short. Some guys mentioned trimming, but I don't know how you do that neatly and evenly. Do you use electric clippers? I tried that, but my hair is too soft & fine and the clippers just push them rather than cutting them. I think I'm just going to spare myself the hassle and leave them alone from now on.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with WildHoney on this.

I find men with no armpit hair a big turnoff.
Why don't you go ahead and have your eyebrows waxed into some unnatural shape (for a man) while you're at it.

Metrosexual look is Not attractive to me at all.