As a teenager, what objects did u fuck?

xbigbulge

1st Like
Media
Hi,
Just wondering if as horny teenagers, other members tried to fuck any object they could fits their cock into. At about 13 my preference was a lubed up toilet roll, but by my 14th birthday my cock had grown so much that I had no hope in hell of fittin my cock into a toilet roll:tongue:

See the pic:

Attachments

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I had a hard time in finding objects that fit my cock right: toilet paper rolls were too tight.

I used to stick my cock btween the pillow and the mattress, or in a talcum powder box, which was roeund and moretheless 7 around, so almost perfect.

I never fucked a pie, but now i'd try :biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe I am showing my southern roots here, but ever try a watermelon?

For a horny teenager a damn good fuck...tight, wet, cool....:rolleyes:

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duckholing or just bouncing around on a friend's bare butt were my earliest experiences with something other than my hands. Later, after I was a little taller, I'd hang it over the sink and rub it over the edge or kneel in front of the toilet and rub it over the seat. Both were ideal, as they required little or no clean-up.

Of course, I'm sure that damned raw-eggy smell gave me away once or twice, even if my parents never said anything of it.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember a guy at school said he sometimes put his dick in the end of the vacuum cleaner to get some kind of 'sucking feeling', I tried it but it didn't fit... same with toilet rolls. I humped a pillow once but I as soon as I got the real thing nothing beat that haha. I am curious about a masturbation tool I saw on the internet, it looks like flash light from the outside.

This thing:
http://www.babeland.com/fleshlight.html

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do remember trying to fuck a toilet paper tube when I was hard with no luck. I tried again when I was soft and let my dick get hard once inside the tube. I had to tear it off because it got so tight my glans was huge and purple and hurt like hell. I could not even move the tube up and down. I thought maybe I could have gotten so hard it would break open the paper roll, something like the Incredible Hulk, but no dice. Instead, it just grew out the other end.

Did the same with a vacuum cleaner with almost disastrous results! Put it in soft in a shop vac because without the attachments it had a little bigger inside diameter, but again I got so big inside I got stuck! Scared the shit out of me, too! I remember the pain of having to forcefully pull that thing off of my dick (of course, I had shut the thing off right away).

Oh, a word of warning: pool vacs are a no-no. Suck your balls clean off your body if you're not careful. Shitfire! Almost lost junior on that one.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fucked leaf of bread- didn't feel good
I fucked a watermellon- felt kind of good
I set up a system of wrapping my lubed dick in cling wrap and fucking the crack between my matress and boxspring. I fucked the shit out of that bed.
Showed my friends how to do it. We were 13 and drunk.
God I was so horny.
Jake

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
catman said:
Maybe I am showing my southern roots here, but ever try a watermelon?

For a horny teenager a damn good fuck...tight, wet, cool....:rolleyes:

OK, tell all please. How does the watermelon taste after that, cum and all?:smile:

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
Apart from my hand or someone else I can't say much.

I did use things on my hand to give a different sensation, such as satin cloth.

Did no one stop to think how seriously odd scewing a watermelon looks? Haha watermelon STDs...seeds. Oh my humor is bad.

Reactions: 4208171

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ummm i used a bananna once. i read about it online and it looked intresting so i tried. you have to cut one end of the bananna and get all the actaul bananna out of it then tape it on the outside so it dosnt break. my dick didnt fit into it but it did smell like bananna for a day. blah smashed bananna made realy good lube.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
handcuffsfan4 said:
ummm i used a bananna once. i read about it online and it looked intresting so i tried. you have to cut one end of the bananna and get all the actaul bananna out of it then tape it on the outside so it dosnt break. my dick didnt fit into it but it did smell like bananna for a day. blah smashed bananna made realy good lube.
LOL

I remember reading that online too once, grabbing a banana, holding it down there and going, "there's no way it'll fit around that thing". So I put it back and let somebody else eat my crotch touched banana.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A paint roller, the ones with the plastic cap on one end with a small hole in it.
Lubed up and in it soft and let it grow you could control the suction by blocking or leaving the small hole open.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha. I was an avid follower of jackinworld and I've fucked about everything there was in the refrigerator. My dick's been in about every fruit or vegetable there is. I even fucked a piece of raw meat once--and then there was the bowl of spaghetti. (I'm not making this up!) Like many, I've also fucked my pillow (that was one of my favorites) and my mattress and a lot of my clothes as well. I got pretty good at the stuff you put in the microwave and heat up before you pork it. You gotta be careful with that.

Gabe

Reactions: 4208171