As long as your forearm

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, guys, those dicks are HUGE, whichever way they're sliced. Don't get narky, just give 'em credit where it's due. I ain't small, but I'd happily swap.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you all have awsome cocks...

If youre gonna make false claims then prepared to be called out on them. Thats all.

We're not stupid...well, some of us...

I think you misread the intent of this thread. It isn't meant to be a definitive measurement test. After all, my forearm is actually longer than 10".

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Calling B.S. on a post like this isn't being negative. As someone previously mentioned, it's insulting to have people make blatantly false claims and expect you to stay quiet about it. As for not posting a picture of my cock-- I don't have to post sh**. It doesn't prove anything anyway. There's millions of cock pics that can be found online. I, and my cock, are both well documented in the public domain. As for my size-- 8.5". This is a real measurement and abnormally large. But in fantasy land, I suppose many men are 10, 12, 58, 1383 inches or even bigger. :biggrin1:

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bogus pictures. And, for the record, my forearm is waaay longer than 10 inches. It is in the 13-14 inch range. Your dick is not 10 inches. Nor is it the size of your forearm. :cool:

just playing devil's advocate here. your forearm may be 13 inches. but who's to say his isn't? and how do you guys know his cock isn't 10 inches? yes, he should post a pic of his cock next to a ruler. but his cock does look pretty damn big, yah?

I think you all have awsome cocks...

you mean the big guys braggin about their size, yah? like, you've left me out, right?

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Calling B.S. on a post like this isn't being negative. As someone previously mentioned, it's insulting to have people make blatantly false claims and expect you to stay quiet about it. As for not posting a picture of my cock-- I don't have to post sh**. It doesn't prove anything anyway. There's millions of cock pics that can be found online. I, and my cock, are both well documented in the public domain. As for my size-- 8.5". This is a real measurement and abnormally large. But in fantasy land, I suppose many men are 10, 12, 58, 1383 inches or even bigger. :biggrin1:

Dude, where is the false claim, I assure you that is my cock my arm and my pic.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can not help but note the conveniently obscuring placement of your hand at the base, and, the stretching of the ball sack to appear as if it is related to penetrable length.

This kind of posing seems dissembling to me.
Guys wrapping their hands around the root of the cock in a manner that appears to be holding onto shaft.

Am I the only one who sees this?

These photos and many other similar ones are like measuring the infamous "underside' of your dick. They bear no relation to actual usable length.

If you want find out how long your dick is accurately, stick it thru a tube of a known length.... say, 6" and measure the length of the extra bit that sticks out the end of the tube.

Any part you can't stick IN, don't count.

Get life, dude. The pic is beautiful the way it is, and I have no reason to doubt what he says. Try not to be too jealous.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
not jealous... I have no issue with the size of my own...
I have no issue with the size of others'

Just amazed that people keep posting pictures of their penises and claiming lengths that are clearly not accurate.

Looks like a fine cock... a great cock... would delight in the sucking of it...

Its not 10 inches long.

If its a fine cock, why lie about length?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Because I am an artist and I know human anatomy and I can see he is concealing the attachment of his dick to his body with is hand in a way that makes it photograph as longer.

Here is how you judge a man's cock from a photo... adult male's hands average 4 inches wide across the palm.
An adult males' thumb is almost exactly one inch wide ( hence the term 'rule of thumb')

ITs not just this picture... Lots of pictures I have seen on this site claiming enormous size are photographed in ways to misrepresent the true size...

This is the first time I have commented on it because I just don't really care much about other people lying about their length or height...
There was a thread a while back asking what the "proper" way to measure was... and the responses surprised me by being all over the board... with MOST arguing for some method that would give falsely larger numbers. ( such as pressing the ruler all the way to the bone...?)

Seems pretty common sense to me that all that matters is how DEEP it could go inside another person... i.e. penetrable length.

But the numbers cited by the folks on this site have no common method... and so are incomparable....
One guy claiming 9 might be bigger than another guy claiming 11... the 11 guy might be measuring the underside all the way to his asshole for all you know...

I am not saying this guy has a small dick... I think its a gorgeous dick... its just not 10 inches long.

I haven't posted pictures of my dick- because I don't do that sort of thing... but I can tell you that by any reasonable measure... it ranges between 7.5 and 8 inches ( the longer if I am wearing a cock ring )

But if If I took the same picture as shown in this thread, from the underside, wrapping my thumb and forefinger around the root and using the rest of my hand to fill up the distance... I can make it look as long as my forearm...
But who the heck would that be fooling?
There is no way I could push a button at the bottom of a 10 inch deep hole with it.

I am simply mystified by the self delusion.... if everyone here cares enough to post their size... why is it they don't care at all about misrepresentation?

Or do they and they simply can't tell when a size photo is fudging the truth?

Maybe that is it...
I mean, I glance at these pictures and I can immediately tell if the guy is fudging- if it's been photoshopped...

But maybe others aren't able to tell...

Or... are others simply unwilling to challenge the claim?
I mean, it is a penis support group- perhaps that includes supporting someone's illusions about their size?

Again... not meaning to single out this guy in particular... not meaning to suggest claiming a longer cock is any more serious than claiming you are taller than you are....It just finally got me to the point where my curiosity outweighed my indifference...

I would really like to understand how the other members feel about the issue of inflated claims.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The one thing I don't like about the pictures is the hand is covering part of the penis... This is a trick that people who Photoshop their pictures use. Show us a picture or two without the hand holding your balls down. I still think it's impressive, but holding the balls out of the way does make it hard to tell the accuracy of the photo.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not that it really matters because Auncut and Randll86 are both big enough for size not to matter; but Auncut's cock is curved, so it would throw off visual measurement. He's clearly over 7" and just because you can't insert the whole thing, doesn't mean it isn't there. Inches are inches and if you can see it, then it exists.

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
-First of all, great pics for those that posted them in this thread, hot!

-I think its easy to choose good photos of yourself that make your member appear larger, I mean why not... But I think the perspective of the camera is a huge factor (most cocks look bigger from the underside as opposed to the side or top, for the already-stated fact that you can't see where he joins the torso).

-An even bigger factor I believe is the guys' body type. A 8incher will look big on a 6ft 180 lbs dude, but it'll look huge (like a 10") on a slimmer dude. It's all about proportion, and you see less often full body shots (with a raging hardon), than you to close ups.

-Also, while I'm sure there are genuine 10 inchers on this site, I personally don't think there as many as people here claim to be. I consider the measurement to be from the top, or 'penetrable' length asa others have put it.

-Finally, I can spot photoshops miles away!