Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is such a ridiculous argument, if you want to, look at the pictures which are very impressive, sure the cocks might not be as long as the forearms but unlike the avg guy, there forearms dont dwarf their cocks, instead they emphasize just how big their cocks are...and Fable, are you fucking kidding me? youve written a whole novel within this thread about calling bullshit on people's dick size on the internet, let it go dude, please go write something more productive than pronouncing your skepticism of dick sizes on the internet with 10,000 words

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lorne, I wasn't actually calling you. I don't care how big your dick is. I can understand you being touchy, as people have got right in there and gone for the jugular.

I think the ones calling you, and going into great depth, actually demonstrate their lack of a life.

All the best.

D_but wait you also get

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the time my cock is about as long as my girl's forearm. Of course, none would allow me to photograph a comparison to their arm but here is my arm. By the way, it is very difficult to photograph this kind of shot alone!

It is big Luke, but that is no where near as long as a forearm.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lorne, I wasn't actually calling you. I don't care how big your dick is. I can understand you being touchy, as people have got right in there and gone for the jugular.

I think the ones calling you, and going into great depth, actually demonstrate their lack of a life.

All the best.

Cool Beans, moving on.

Robertnlbe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't really feel like I have anything to prove, but I also don't really like being called a fraud by someone who I have NEVER met in my life.

Now I am sure everyone else is getting as bored as I am reading your stupid posts about something you really know nothing about, so if someone that has actually seen my dick and could compare it with a group that big is not enough proof for you, well then, I can understand why you haven't posted a picture of you own dick.

I fully agree, how come so many guys have their brains in their dick head? It's gonna be a problem if the dick isn't large ....

And for a fact, I know it's 10 inch and the good thing is, he's not bragging about it in real life. Hope to see you again in Spain sometime.. Ciao

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't know that such a thread exists because nothing had been posted here for many years. Just a few days ago I opened a thread on that subject on another forum (without being informed of this older thread here). For those who are interested- here is the link:

Photo - Cock And Arm Comparisons