Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
let the games begin ..
after all this time of taking the piss out of it, am exhausted ' ha

ASHES the real one '

Date Match Details Time Venue D/N
GMT IST Your Time Ground City
Jul 08 Wed - Jul 12 Sun England vs Australia, 1st Test 10:00 3:30 PM 22:00 Sophia Gardens Cardiff
day.png

Jul 16 Thu - Jul 20 Mon England vs Australia, 2nd Test 10:00 3:30 PM 22:00 Lord's London
day.png

Jul 29 Wed - Aug 02 Sun England vs Australia, 3rd Test 10:00 3:30 PM 22:00 Edgbaston Birmingham
day.png

Aug 06 Thu - Aug 10 Mon England vs Australia, 4th Test 10:00 3:30 PM 22:00 Trent Bridge Nottingham
day.png

Aug 20 Thu - Aug 24 Mon England vs Australia, 5th Test 10:00 3:30 PM 22:00 Kennington Oval London
day.png

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ASHES Cardiff begins / State of ORIGION
3rd test NRL NSW/QLD decider

previews in the 1 hour Au daly sports show ..
looks like i will need to get SKY Sport hooked up for a couple of months today ha'

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you sure were and easily outplayed it was also ..
may the further 4 matches be simlar you smart arse Aussies .. so much for your much talked about boqler huh??

We were outplayed', says Clarke in wake of first Test loss to England

Australian captain Michael Clarke admits England was better than his team 'in every facet of the game' in the 169-run loss in Cardiff.

• Full match report: England beats Australia by 169 to win fir

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ASHES CotD
where are you Catch, miss you terribly you terrible man
remaining exclusively behind your castle walls grrr

Congrats great Serena

andon the male side ..

Novak Djokovic Wins Wimbledon Title, Beating Roger Federer
Sunday, July 12, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
For the second straight year, Novak Djokovic beat Roger Federer in the Wimbledon final, this time by a score of 7-6, 6-7, 6-4, 6-3 to win his third title at Wimbledon.

here we go again
with a pre match session of whingeing anf crying 'poor us'
just in case / pre emptive strike
prioe to the first match, it was ALL about how wonderfyl Clarke was as a Captaing, and Starc or in particular Michell was going to be as the fast bowler of the match .. duh
they know theyre likely to be beaten, again..
oAustralian cricketers under threat

CARDIFF, WALES - JULY 11: Adam Voges of Australia looks dejected after being dismissed by Mark Wood of England during day four of the 1st Investec Ashes Test match between England and Australia at SWALEC Stadium on July 11, 2015 in Cardiff, United Kingdom. (Photo by Ryan Pierse/Getty Images) 4:25pm | Australian selectors will have plenty to think about before the second Test at Lord's following a disappointing showing from Michael Clarke's men.
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket...30414&promote_channel=edmail&mbnr=MTE3MjM0NTc

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not as tho Cricket will dissapear into the abyss
sure wont be replaced by Croquet for example, or will it duh'
(plus i think its stupid where a 2m30sec clip on a relatedto the article, cant beposted on an AFULT SITE, because there is .6 of a second, od a Mum with a 6 month old baby sitting under a maple treee??)

England cricket: Facing the ashes?

Published on Jul 12, 2015
The number of people playing cricket at grassroots levels in England is officially declining. Al Jazeera's Joanna Gasiorowska reports on the future of the game in the UK.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aussies starting to shit themselves and PANIC when they use such terminology as 'dropped'
very seldom use such huh
  1. Watson to be dropped and replaced by Marsh for second Test: reports

Shane Watson is expected to be dropped for the second Ashes Test at Lord's and replaced by Mitchell Marsh.

2. Ashes 2015: Shane Watson to be dropped and replaced by Mitchell Marsh for second Test according to reports
    Posted about 7 hours ago

PHOTO: Shane Watson may have played his last Test for Australia (Reuters: Philip Brown)

MAP: England
    Shane Watson is expected to be dropped for the second Ashes Test at Lord's and replaced by Mitchell Marsh.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-15/ashes-marsh-to-replace-watson-for-second-test-reports/6620766

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NICE
to see you back CotD / miss/ed you ..

Cricket: ENG v AUS LIVE will be showing at: 17/07/2015 12:35 AM

After English cricket died at The Oval in 1882, the legendary Ashes were born. 133 years later a fierce rivalry thrives as the English try to reclaim The Ashes. Join SKY for the afternoon session of the 2nd Test, LIVE from Lord's, Day 1.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ALL OUT for 103
Au win by 400 odd
embarrasing, you cant rely on Cook Root all the time geesus ..

rbkwp

Gold Member
Albums:
Gbi-NZ
Ashes Lords

Australia declare @ 508

England are Fckd

11-45pm NZT to 3-45am

Camerons fault'
cant find the Ashes thread'

Australia declare, setting England imposing target of 509 at Lord's

Join Alan Tyers as Australia lose two wickets in morning session but declare before lunch with comfortable lead

#907rbkwp, Yesterday at 11:51 PM

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ashes HAPPY
a repeat, am so very happy England has 'come bac' after that last game

GO ENGLAND GO'

in 36.4 overs damn incredible!!!

Australia all out for 136, in just a few hours, the first day of 5
how fortness change in cricket ..
Cricket: ENG v AUS LIVE will be showing at: 29/07/2015 9:58 PM
SKY Sport presents LIVE coverage of the Ashes as Australia and England meet for the third Test. With the series tied at 1-1 both teams will be eager to assert their ascendancy. Join us for the crucial morning session of day 1 from Edgbaston.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pity Bell 'gave' his wicket away near the end... Warner was his normal classy self... :rolleyes:

hope your enjoying the day Harold
i thought i heard you raisee the roof2-30am NZT
when Smith was caught by Finn ha' GREAT'

5 min edit window pain in ass again, as i am sure there will be another wicket as sooon as i post this ..

Harold_Godwinson

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hope your enjoying the day Harold
i thought i heard you raisee the roof2-30am NZT
when Smith was caught by Finn ha' GREAT'

Just back rbkwp.... Brilliant day was had by all thank you..:)

Would've loved to have finished the job within two days but felt sorry for day 3 ticket holders... ;)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ha yes i was partially hoping it would finish
but Sport, good stuff can always carry over tlil the next day, for the people ha

interesting
Shane Warne on SKY was seemingly pretty dissapointed in his sides performance
being an Aussie he never said so outright
but seemed to detect a slight inusual for him, lack of enthusiasim for his side .. serves em right

i just hope, England KEEP Capt Cook in his role,for a few more years? has my favourite
they may well do considering they appear to have the ODIs sorted as well ..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
certainly good to view
certainly not as cock a hoop the Aussies now,compared to last years home winning wats

full circle i hope/if it continues..

Cricket: ENG v AUS LIVE will be showing at: 31/07/2015 9:58 PM

SKY Sport presents LIVE coverage of the Ashes as Australia and England meet for the third Test. With the series tied at 1-1 both teams will be eager to assert their ascendancy. Join us for the morning session of day 3 from Edgbaston.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a pleasure to watch, not an all night conclusion haha'

Ashes 2015 live: England vs Australia, Third Test - Visitors set hosts nervy run chase of 121
Follow all the action from Edgbaston as England are set a target of 121 to take a 2-1 seri

ENGLAND (281 and 124/2) BEAT AUSTRALIA (136 and 265) BY EIGHT WICKETS AND LEAD THE SERIES 2-1: REACTION

Here are Scyld Berry's player ratings from the Test.
Here is man of the match Steve Finn:

"When I dreamed about it before the game I didn't expect this. Just happy to be here. I trusted in the work I have done and the form I have had in County cricket. That first wicket, I don't think I have celebrated any wicket as emotionally as that. I try to appreciate every moment Ihave in an England cap, and to get a hand from the crowd meant so much. When you have felt the lows, it makes you enjoy the highs so much more. Who knows what happens in the future but I am just glad to be playing for England again."

"This is the sort of pitch we like to play on. A very professional performance. There could not be a happier dressing room for Finny. We have got to remember that class is permament. But Ian Bell is a fantastic cricketer. We have got to keep backing the right horses."

"You don't wish injury on anybody," says Michael Clarke of Jimmy Anderson. What about "get ready for a broken f****** arm?!"

Nickname update: Mitchell Starc is known as Ned. As in "aw, Ned fought his backside off today."

"It is very hard to explain" (our performance) says Michael Clarke. "Lot of credit to England. The form of number four concerns me. We are playing with ten players at the moment. It is time for the captain to get off the plane and turn up."

While we wait for that, how about a look at our Specsavers Umpire Game

specsavers-play_3367538b.jpg