Asian-American Fitness Model PETER LE Nude

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh boy, it is getting hot out here. Peter lives in Fremont, San Francisco Bay Area, which is near my house. I don't know about him but I want to see his dick in person.

aaronbnool

Cherished Member
Media
I knew him when he went to San jose state. He is Vietnamese. But for some reason he's on the new K-town (korea) reality show. Regardless I'm still going to watch

escap8d

Cherished Member
Media
I knew him when he went to San jose state. He is Vietnamese. But for some reason he's on the new K-town (korea) reality show. Regardless I'm still going to watch

same reason why Chilean Snooki and white girl Jwow are on the "all Italian" Jersey Shore.

StudUgly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Le is a common Vietnamese last name. He looks half white, for sure. Good looking guy, great physique. That's the kind of body I'd like, but eh, I'm a fatass. :)

Just found his Youtube channel and he has lots of videos if you guys are interested.

www.youtube.com/user/wwwpeterfevercom

Last edited:

worth1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not that thin! He's about average... (regardless of his size, I think he'll be a great bottom - or at least i'd like to just think that).

He did admit to being a bottom on his blog. He has also started doing jackoff vids on peterfever.com. There are a few preview pics that show a little cum. Would love to see the whole jack off scene, but haven't invested in his site yet. No matter how hot I think he is, and how I would slurp his uncut cock down in a second, don't think I would ever pay to just look at one guy over and over again, variety is better.