asian women who love big dicks

8x6man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lived in Japan for 2 years, I'm not sure if the Japanese girls there were craving big dicks although I did meet a few there that were size queens. All I know it was easy picking up chicks there, I fucked around 100-120 in the 2 years I was there, even did a few threesomes with 2 chicks, it was a sex filled haze, wish I could repeat it lol, not going to happen though!

D_Sharretonne Schlongue

Account Disabled
Media
I lived in Japan for 2 years, I'm not sure if the Japanese girls there were craving big dicks although I did meet a few there that were size queens. All I know it was easy picking up chicks there, I fucked around 100-120 in the 2 years I was there, even did a few threesomes with 2 chicks, it was a sex filled haze, wish I could repeat it lol, not going to happen though!

I was in Japan 1 week, only fucked one chick but it couldn't have been easier, we barely spoke. A buddy also met some chick at the bar and banged her out the whole week also. They are very reserved until you shut the bedroom door...

She commented a lot about my size, quite the ego boost.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
If anything, there seems to be more Japanese and Korean girls willing to take on hung guys than Chinese girls. And even more so if they are american born. Chinese seem to be more reserved.

I met one massuese from China the other day who has never had a guy do oral sex on her and she was in her 40s. She said majority of Chinese guys won't do oral sex. Sad.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
That's pretty remarkable if true. 100 girls in 2 years...Japan girls like to fuck, no doubt about that.

D_Grant Gravymaker

Experimental Member
Media
I started this thread 6 years ago under a different name obviously. I have heard this before from the supposed asian size queen on the first page of this thread, about opening up the cervix. Isn't this very painful for a woman? I just can't but that...
not for this girl she loved it we couldnt believe how wierd and sexy it was

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
On average, Asian pussies are smaller. I have been living on these tight and beautiful Asian pussies for more than 20 years and I love them more than any pussies. Yes, most of them are small for my average LPSG cock size and I am very happy with this.