Asians with Big Dicks

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This reply is to ToMyKnees post about racism. Based on his stupid reply to my post, it is obvious he doesnt know the meaning of Racism..

Merely pointing out someones shortcomings is HARDLY being racist...

Racism implies hatred, and I have been with many asian men who I have enjoyed so I would NOT call myself a racist....

You made yourself look stupid.

Reactions: SEGA

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Merely pointing out someones shortcomings is HARDLY being racist...

Racism implies hatred, and I have been with many asian men who I have enjoyed so I would NOT call myself a racist....

You made yourself look stupid.

Pointing them out (making it an issue) and calling it shortcommings makes it entirely racist. However, in your defence: everyone's a little bit racist...(Insert Avenue Q song here)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is really funny. Can we all agree that in this vast world of ours anything is possible? I've seen Asian guys with fat, long gorgeous penises and black men with ugly, pencil dicks...they all exist in the world. It doesn't matter genetics or predispositons, it's just a luck of the draw. NOW. That oughta shut the cynics up (sarcasm implied)

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Another entry into the 6+ category althought I am Indian and I suspect that you maybe referring to non-Indian Asians. I wouldn't expect it to be hard to find that many Asians over 6" since that is right around the average cited in most studies I have seen.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry.. I've seen a bunch of rhetoric and alleged research that there's minimal difference between negroids, caucasians, and mongoloids (sorry, those are scientific classifications)..... however... most of the biggest guys I've seen on vids are black, with a handful of white, and little/no yellow.

Very politically incorrect to agree, but I have to say, in my own experience, this has been true. Not just on vids, but in real life, in gyms in some very cosmopolitan cities.
And yet, and yet ...
I expect a hail of rotten tomatoes to fly ...
My 'sample size' has not been statistically reassuring, to be sure.
For what it's worth, I also know a physician who served in Uganda for 10 years, doing lots of physical, etc., and assures that the pudenda are remarkable.
And then we have it from many sources, which on their faces seem reliable, that say all this is nonsense.
So I finally have no clue ... except about my own experience.

ekifir87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi my exboyfriend was half asian and he was big. we measured it from the top on night and it was 8 inches long and kinda fat. i ve never had a cock that vig in my vagina before. it was like it came straight out of the movies. we had to always use a lot of lube. I have pictures but I won't post them. just msg me and ill send em

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I have never seen a kangaroo in person, DAMN I guess that means they don't exist. :(

A ridiculous comparison, as I have seen MANY asian guys nude.
I have also seen kangaroos in person (though I never paid attention
as to whether they were well-hung) --

Again, the fact remains. I have never seen a well-hung asian guy.
And I have vast experience in seeing the male penis.
Time you saw yourself some kangaroos.

warren84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There tends to be a higher number of hung guys in the border regions of Heilongjiang / Jilin / Liaoning in North-eastern China. Southerners tend to be less well-endowed. This is probably due to inter-mixing of Russians, Koreans and Chinese in the region though. I'm not a geneticist though, so lets not get into that!

ddazndd - nice pics. 你是中国哪里人呢?

aman

Cherished Member
Media
I would guess that the asian guy with the big cock pictured in Aman's post is NOT 100% asian. They just dont come like that. Big thik cock AND big balls? Nah !!!!

Haha. It's funny you said that because I am 100% positive he's asian... because it's a picture of ME. At the time, my hair was dyed brown. It's back to black now. There's no way anybody can mistake me for not being full asian.

posted another picture to prove its me.

Attachments

aman

Cherished Member
Media
There tends to be a higher number of hung guys in the border regions of Heilongjiang / Jilin / Liaoning in North-eastern China. Southerners tend to be less well-endowed. This is probably due to inter-mixing of Russians, Koreans and Chinese in the region though. I'm not a geneticist though, so lets not get into that!

ddazndd - nice pics. 你是中国哪里人呢?

My girlfriend would disagree with you. She's seen naked koreans, vietnamese, cambodians, malaysians, japanese, chinese and in her experience... koreans and japanese have the smallest penises while southeast asians have bigger penises. I am vietnamese by the way, and she complains to me my penis is too big in certain positions. She has slept with some white guys but she says the biggest she's seen has been asians. I don't consider myself to be very big, but it makes me feel bad that i'm hurting her. That is why i'm here - for support.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People not only gather information from personel experience but by information read, seen or heard. Some may be incorrect but the factual should override the false. And this "if you only seen one" attitude doesn't ride. The sun is hot are all suns hot. The earth is round are all planets round. Water is this glass is clear is all water clear. Some things are just constant. Yeah there are asians with 8 inche dicks wow I know 4 guys on my block who have bigger cocks then that. And then some chinese are over 7 foot tall and play basketball.

Reactions: il2tx

bigdog1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry.. I've seen a bunch of rhetoric and alleged research that there's minimal difference between negroids, caucasians, and mongoloids (sorry, those are scientific classifications)..... however... most of the biggest guys I've seen on vids are black, with a handful of white, and little/no yellow.
caucasoid