Asians with Big Dicks

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You shouldn't say absolutely no relationship. Sometimes there's no relationship. If Shaq has less than eight inches I feel sorry for him - and not because he's black.

Why should you? The great equalizer in this country is money... I'm sure any woman he's with could care less if he has eight inches or not. If it's a choice between Joe Average with a big dick and Shaq with celebrity million$ most women would go for....?

I still stand by my original statement, there's no relationship. The scientific literature supports it and so does my personal experience.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay, well everyone's got to have their dogma. You stick by yours. I'll stick by mine.

No, it's not dogma but rather opinion. I will be more than happy to change mine if adequate proof to the contrary is presented. Point me towards your sources and I'll go take a look for the sake of discussion.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is no source dude. Bigger people are bigger, smaller people are smaller. Usually. There's always some outliers, but the bell curve pretty much covers this discussion like it does so many other discussions of what is average, what is not.

What is unusual about penis size is that like breast size, it is a secondary sexual characteristic. In other words, penis size is not necessarily only from growth hormone, but also from sex hormones in adulthood and in the womb and probably a dozen other factors that neither of us knows anything about.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, it's not dogma but rather opinion. I will be more than happy to change mine if adequate proof to the contrary is presented. Point me towards your sources and I'll go take a look for the sake of discussion.
You could just throw the whole thing back in his face, by substituting "circumcision is good" as the arguement of dogma vs. opinion. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why do you say so? Circumcision is not average. It's abnormal. How does it fit in a discussion of averages? Oh I forgot. This is one of the untold asian threads. Hijack. Asians don't circumcise. Who wants less dick?

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is no source dude. Bigger people are bigger, smaller people are smaller. Usually. There's always some outliers, but the bell curve pretty much covers this discussion like it does so many other discussions of what is average, what is not.

I disagree, bigger people do not equal bigger cocks and vice versa. Although I agree that the bell curve maps the size of a population's penis size and another bell curve maps the size of a population's height, I am wary of combining the two and pointing out a correlation. Unless a bulletproof study is set up to measure the DIRECT correlation between height and penis size the evidence doesn't amount to much. I think there have been several studies to the effect and the results did not find a link between height and dick size; nor did they find a correlation between the size of hands, feet, and noses as indicators of penis size. I have not heard of any study that had found results to the contrary, have you?

What is unusual about penis size is that like breast size, it is a secondary sexual characteristic. In other words, penis size is not necessarily only from growth hormone, but also from sex hormones in adulthood and in the womb and probably a dozen other factors that neither of us knows anything about.

I will cautiously agree with you on this point because I haven't really researched it; however, how does this relate to your previous argument? Let's not forget that the vagaries of genetics also plays a very important role in determing cock size. Also, some interesting results about penile hypertrophy of, what was it, pubescent or adolescent boys was recorded in controlled experiments involving injections of human growth hormone.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why do you say so? Circumcision is not average. It's abnormal. How does it fit in a discussion of averages? Oh I forgot. This is one of the untold asian threads. Hijack. Asians don't circumcise. Who wants less dick?

LOL, I'm not gonna touch his bait with a ten foot pole :tongue:

It's all true, just believe it. Less competition for me to find those hot Asian guys with the big dicks (like tomyknees). *slurp*

I must say tho, besides possessing questionable logic, dxjnorto ain't too shabby looking for a white guy.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Say, are there asians with big dicks (6+ inches)? Do anyone have pictures?
I get the sense it'll be a little harder to find these pics, mainly because the majority of us use english-language websites, rather than 'asian'-language websites.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.
good luck with that. i've sucked a few, don't think the big ones are out there.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tell me you are going to expect the same size dick on a seven foot tall African as you would on a five foot tall Vietnamese. Everything doesn't need a study to prove it. Some things are self-evident. Put the dudes' dicks and balls on a scale if you have to.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tell me you are going to expect the same size dick on a seven foot tall African as you would on a five foot tall Vietnamese. Everything doesn't need a study to prove it. Some things are self-evident. Put the dudes' dicks and balls on a scale if you have to.

Aaah, you see, that's where we differ buddy. I stopped expecting this sort of thing just by looking at people. Unless I am allowed to slip my hand into their pants and get a good feel for it, I just assume all men are hung 6.5 inches, and that's being generous. I don't assume black men are hung nor any other sexual stereotype about people because I've been proved wrong way too many times. Many big over 6 foot tall guys have smaller than average dicks, I've seen it. A large cock is rare no matter what shape or color a man is.

Reactions: mcbwil

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aaah, you see, that's where we differ buddy. I stopped expecting this sort of thing just by looking at people...
Don't try to get all rational, logical, and open-minded. That type of thinking is discouraged here. :tongue::wink::rolleyes:

Reactions: vberrafato