Asians with Big Dicks

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly! I love it when morons out themselves. Ignore list -- do your thing! :smile: :cool:
That reminds of a Mark Twain quotation: It's better to remain silent and allow someone to think you are a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. (I'm writing from memory so the wording might not be exact.)

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive never seen an overly big asian.

I hope you're not suggesting that we take your range of experience as in any way definitive. Where and for how long have you been looking?

"Never" might mean something, if you happened to be, say, a 25-year resident of Tokyo, gay, and had "serial partners" for that quarter century.

The same claim has a much weaker implication when made by someone who grew up in Natchez MS and has been holed up since late adolescence in a Cistertian monastery on the outskirts of Laramie WY, no?

AngelLover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! :smile: That's my first post.... I've just read everything that was post before in this thread, and laughed a lot!!! :biggrin1:
I'm gonna talk a little bit about my experience of life.... (sounds deep !!!):

I've seen white guys with small dicks, I've seen white guys with average dicks, I've seen white guys with big dicks, I've seen one who had a so huge and heavy one and he could get very hard, but not up, that was funny....

I've seen black guys with huge dicks, I've seen black guys with average dicks, I've seen black guys with small dicks, I've seen one who was built like a quaterback, and had this little cute dick long like a finger and incredible small nuts, and I had one of my best night ever with him....

I've seen asian guys with small dicks, I've seen asian guys with average dicks, I've seen asian guys with big dicks, my last asian guy had a huge one, I remember I was wondering how he could carry it, the kind of dick you can see through any clothes, skii suits, or space suits!!! :biggrin1:

What I'm saying, (yes there's a point!), is that I've seen lots of guys (am I THAT old!?!) and I don't believe in stereotypes, there's everything on this planet and for everyone.... :wink:

So let's stop "fighting", and let's enjoy all those different combinations of colors and sizes that the world has to offer....:biggrin1:

Damn it, I'm in the mood of asian now.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: gamfrgz

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
The idea of slanty eyes and a big cock is a huge turn-on. I met one guy who had both. He was serious with his girlfriend but told me he'd definitely use it on me if they ever broke up. I moved away right before their breakup :( ... He was hot!

locoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't say that I'm large by any means, but being 100% Japanese, I feel that I'm a little bigger than average. I have seen many Asian men, Japanese men in particular, that are 7" and above.

kayjay3298

1st Like
Media
Anything that comes near the belly button is a decent length. Nice plump and all natural. You rock boy loco.

"near the belly button"...HA...that doesn't necessarily mean LENGTH...it depends on how tall the guy is...Case in point...look at the FRATMEN models...most are SHORT and their dicks look HUGE cause they are shown relative to their height...(LOOK at Kelan and Carter especially...nice packages either way though!)...he he

TxsChina

Experimental Member
Media
I'm living in Beijing at the moment, and can help clear this up.
Men in Asia come in all shapes and sizes, just as men in The States, Uk, and Russia do. Average, Large, and Unfortunant are the same in this Hemisphere as in yours. Be well, all.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aman 's pciture is less than 7 inches in lenght ans seem to be pumped. also he is a small guy.

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm..actually i just came across this page and i cant help myself not to write in this forum,besides,this is my point of view.im south east asian to be specific im from Philippines..i would never say that im HUNG but i could consider myself as fair for other countries but quite big for a Filipino(maybe)..my dick is 6 inches for my 5"5' height,i was born with it,no artificial blah blah,no PE or enlargement pills nor pumps...well,ive seen FEW real filipino dicks so i am saying this in comparison and not because of uplifting my ethnicity or whatever..and also based from my personal experiences..they (girls,gays and bis ive met) who have seen my dick told me that i do have a big dick..hmm,maybe its genetically inherited.i have a cousin who have a half Filipino/half chinese husband who stands 5"9 inches but guess what his dick was like her forefinger..LoL.by the way,my cousin who is a girl is only 4"11 in height (meaning she has small fingers)..i dunno if itll reach 5 inches..LoL..well,ill post my dick's photo so you wouldnt say im just fooling around..i have it in my homepage but i deleted it (coz its a wholesome site..lol)but ill take a picture of it again and post it here..you see,may i add that whatever dick you have be proud of it,and may i add that, that is why im on this site coz i want to add length and girth like some of you do..grins~..

astudiocityguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my two cents....

my other half is Japanese. he's just over 8x5. I have met many japanese, filipino and malaysian guys who have really, really big cocks--not the five inchers...I'm talking about 7-9 inches and thick. I have welcomed each one of them! LOL

any takers? :biggrin1: