Asking a straight guy to suck his dick

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess you never really know about people until you ask.

However, if you are certain that he is completely straight, not to mention currently devoted to another person, I think it would be pretty rude to ask him. Personally, that would make me extremely uncomfortable and maybe pissed off as well. Of course this all depends on the depth of your current relationship, whether or not he's shown any interest, and how you might pose the question.

Good luck. :smile:

Reactions: whatdefook

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
What is the fascination with sucking straight guys' dicks?

If he's straight, he'd say no. If he says yes, he's not very straight*.

If he's in a relationship with a girlfriend, the above answers apply.

*blah blah kinsey scale blah blah self identity blah blah ... don't bother.

Reactions: g_diesel

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess it is the illusion of converting someone, doing something other have failed to do, seducing a guy is not enough, it has to be a straight guy.
As a straight who a few times got hit on by gays i find it kind of funny, but than again there are so many of us who think the same about lesbians, it is the aiming for the stars to convince oneself of being a true space invader.

If you ask me you will get no for an answer, and if you try to get it a different way it will not change, you can't change people, either they are into it or they are not, all you can do to get them to do something they are not in to, is trick them or take advantage of a weak moment.

Reactions: OhLechery

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think...

there's no harm in politely offering a SINGLE guy a bj, as long as you're respectful and not pushy.
but wanting to be part of a betrayal isn't good.
bad karma.

As an actual straight guy, I can tell you that you don't know what you're talking about. If I have made it clear that I am straight, and someone I know tries to "turn me" by offering me a blowjob, I am certainly not going to be happy. Either they are accusing me of being a liar or a closet case, or they are trying to take advantage of me because I'm vulnerable for some reason. That is rude, wrong, and would not result in a healthy relationship, if any, from that point on.

You think if he's polite about it, I'm just going to say "No, but gee whiz, thank you kindly for the offer! Want to go hit the courts for a friendly game of one on one?"

LMFAO! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think it is okay if a friend tells you that they would like more than just a friendship, i had no problem with that, and i did tell them that i felt flattered in a way but that i am not interested.

You know about it and can deal better with it, than the one who has those feeling for you but does not come out with it and tries to slowly turn you, those are the ones that are dangerous because if you trsut in them in a vulnerable situation and you are not aware about your feeling they might try to take advantage of it.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How is exactly is giving head to a straight guy turning him?

Reactions: Lynx

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But if they are asking you and give you the power to decide they are not trying to turn you but rather just offer you the chance to turn.

If they try to trick you into it, it is completely different story, both has been tried on me and neither worked tho, but i definitely prefer the first one.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Once you have had a man suck your dick, news flash, you're not fucking straight!

Stupidest thing I ever read on this site. By your idiot logic, I fucked one woman and therefore AM NOT GAY! Or does this one apple spoils the bunch theory not work in reverse?

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe I'm answering this question.

Once you have had a man suck your dick, news flash, you're not fucking straight!

Ehh, I fooled around with girls once or twice to give it a go. After all, Chicks are hot! I love boobs and ass! Turns out, it ends at looking. I'm straight. And please no one say it's different for girls, it's not.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Stupidest thing I ever read on this site. By your idiot logic, I fucked one woman and therefore AM NOT GAY! Or does this one apple spoils the bunch theory not work in reverse?
No it doesn't, not if you're 100% emphatically, defensively straight. :rolleyes:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Give me a fucking break. It says right in your profile that you are 20% straight. But you're going to tell me that's not because you fucked a woman, right? Sure. :rolleyes: