ass eating

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also love it and so do the women that have it done. I eat their pussy first and then eat their ass as I play with their clit. It's a great turn on for me

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been having more guys approach doing that....
Quite frankly it scares the shit out of me, no pun intended...
I've never had it done and THOUGH I've heard good things I still feel like it would be 'dirty'...

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been having more guys approach doing that....
Quite frankly it scares the shit out of me, no pun intended...
I've never had it done and THOUGH I've heard good things I still feel like it would be 'dirty'...

You should giv eit a try, let yourself go babe and you will love it

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am an ass eater if the time is right.
if she has had an enema,and then it is hard not
to want to worship every inch of her.
i do not put my tongue in,butt i will kiss it.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well for the eaters, be aware you can get hepatitis that way.

cigarettes give you cancer,
driving is also very lethal,
i think i might be a nihilist. ;)
i smoke and drive like a drunk frenchman.
that loves to kiss fresh excavated ass.

god is gonna cut me down,i know it.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely love my wifes ass!! Its best with her on all 4's so I can put my nose up her ass while i lick her pussy. I really enjoy tongue fucking her asshole while she plays with herself too---she really seems to enjoy that

patfob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive always wanted to try it. im not obsessed with the idea, but im curious. alas, every girl ive been with thinks its disgusting.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My current girlfriend can have an orgasm from me just eating her ass. All I do is get her doggy style and have her spread her cheeks. I dig in and tongue fuck her. With past girlfriends, this was a way for me to get them open enough for anal. In turn, I love my ass eaten out. I have one ex who would go crazy eating my ass, she loved it.

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thats nasty, licking booty hole is a good way to get hepatitis and its only for a person to crap not lick, disgusting.

How old are you? lol Booty hole? :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone's advocating running around eating random ass. Obviously, if you know your partner is clean, eating ass is an intense turn on for a lot of people (myself included).

I even have a little way of teaching someone to eat ass. Spread some ice cream topping in your ass crack, and have your partner eat it out. Not syrup or anything runny, but ice cream topping. It is very thick and it takes some effort to get it out of there. All of that tongue work will be a big turn on and once your partner does that, s/he'll know how to do it when there's no topping. ;-)

You can use chocolate, but of course, it looks a little too much like, um, well, other stuff to some people. Butterscotch or strawberry works just as well, though.

Sleven

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My current girlfriend can have an orgasm from me just eating her ass. All I do is get her doggy style and have her spread her cheeks. I dig in and tongue fuck her. With past girlfriends, this was a way for me to get them open enough for anal. In turn, I love my ass eaten out. I have one ex who would go crazy eating my ass, she loved it.

your living the american DREAM lol

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
your living the american DREAM lol
If there are any guys out there who haven't had their ass eaten out, you don't know what you are missing. And yes, you could say I am living the American dream. I am very into anal and very oral, so it goes hand in hand (or is that tongue to ass?) I never eat out a "dirty" ass and in turn, I don't expect anyone to eat mine unless it's clean. I think I've eaten 80% of my past girl friends asses (I've had 300+ partners). I haven't caught anything; and I haven't tasted anything nasty.

Oh, go to my gallery to see some ass eating pics if you want.

Last edited: