Ass To Mouth

Matt37

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I said nothing about juststicking a penis in your mouth. I was talking about the OP content. ASS to MOUTH.

Here's some good outcomes of your leisurely activities:
Conjunctivitis
Diverticulitis
Escherichia coli
Hepatitis C

Is it guaranteed that you will get any/all these if you do ass to mouth (or even rimming) first time - No, But I do know that I don't want to take the chances. Anywho, I guess this can be considered just as bad as any other UN-protected sex.

By all means, continue your shit (particles,secretions,bacteria etc. Doesn't have to be visible turds) licking .

I'm not sure if you're just ignorant of basic medical science or what, but you realize you cant give yourself something you don't already have, right? If you don't have Hepatitis, you're not going to magically get it from doing ATM. lol

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao bored2009. Though I agree that it may not be worth the risks you take, I do have to say that sometimes in the heat of Passion, you want to take control and just make her (him, in others' cases) submit to even the nastiest concoctions of your horny mind. I wouldn't look at the girl afterwards and think "omg ur so nasty and dirty" I would think "man dat was hott! Let's do it again!"

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure if you're just ignorant of basic medical science or what, but you realize you cant give yourself something you don't already have, right? If you don't have Hepatitis, you're not going to magically get it from doing ATM. lol
Tranferring bacteria from one part of the body to another can have harmful effects

Case in point. Pink eye.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao bored2009. Though I agree that it may not be worth the risks you take, I do have to say that sometimes in the heat of Passion, you want to take control and just make her (him, in others' cases) submit to even the nastiest concoctions of your horny mind. I wouldn't look at the girl afterwards and think "omg ur so nasty and dirty" I would think "man dat was hott! Let's do it again!"

i love when my man takes control and dominates me.

bored2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I put rimming in there for a reason. It has been talked about quite a bit in this thread. You can't rim your own ass, so yes I know this, and do some research before you call someone ignorant.

Conjunctivitis is "pink eye" the bacteria can be carried (by yourself) and not have symptoms. But once it comes in contact with your eye, whether it be from you wiping your ass and getting turd on your hand then touching you face or by sucking It off your partners cock, symptoms may show then.

I'm not going to go into further detail on any other ones because I'm sure you get the idea. I'm not telling people NOT to do it because if you like it....you like it. I'm just stating why I don't and don't think I ever will. Just not my thing and have never thought of it "in the heat of the moment". Go for it if that's what you want lol

Last edited:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care what anyone says, rimming is hot.

If you are afraid of "what you can get" from having sex, it doesn't matter where or with what you touch another person with, you can become infected by something-or-other. Do you know how many microbes live in the female vagina? Do you know how much bacteria lives in the human mouth? Even simple body contact can give one HPV.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't eat ass but i love getting my salad tossed. i got a big booty and some chicks tend to get infatuated with my ass during sex.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put rimming in there for a reason. It has been talked about quite a bit in this thread. You can't rim your own ass, so yes I know this, and do some research before you call someone ignorant.

Conjunctivitis is "pink eye" the bacteria can be carried (by yourself) and not have symptoms. But once it comes in contact with your eye, whether it be from you wiping your ass and getting turd on your hand then touching you face or by sucking It off your partners cock, symptoms may show then.

I'm not going to go into further detail on any other ones because I'm sure you get the idea. I'm not telling people NOT to do it because if you like it....you like it. I'm just stating why I don't and don't think I ever will. Just not my thing and have never thought of it "in the heat of the moment". Go for it if that's what you want lol
Ok, so here's a helpful hint:don't swipe your partner's cock across your eye:cool:

Here is a link to some of the myriad things that can cause pink eye.

Here's the deal. If it is not for you, don't do it. If someone tries to make you do something, don't and get away from that person. Easy.

As for e. coli: I DID address that. That was where my comparison to prolonged GOOD rimming came in. Again, there are people who will not rim at all, and others who will only do so with dental dams. There is nothing wrong with this. I choose not to. I also have my Hep A and B series of shots.

No vaccine for Hep C, and a modicum of care should be taken as to knowing your partners. Of course if we are talking ATM (not AToM) then, unless you have Hep C already, you are not getting it form your own ass. Your partners cock? Perhaps. Show some care when choosing partners, though the oral transmission of Hep C in a person with a normal immune system is pretty damn rare (hell my Sis would have it by now, as my BIL has Hep C and they have not forsaken oral. How do I know? My Sis and I speak openly about everything)

But between two people, with some common sense prep on the bottoms part, ATM can be really hot. For me it's not about being degraded, but a little more than pure vanilla. It's about seeing that look of utter adoration on his face, and knowing that I got him there. It's about doing something out of love that happens to be a wee bit kinky.

It is certainly not about eating a log of shit, not any more than rimming is.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for that wonderful tip.
Here to help, lol:biggrin1:

I mean really..."it's going to give you PINK EYE!!!!!!" LOL! My first though was...why are you shoving your cock in their eyes?

Semen in the eye can also cause pink eye, but that doesn't mean I am giving up getting facials:cool::biggrin1::tongue:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I said nothing about juststicking a penis in your mouth. I was talking about the OP content. ASS to MOUTH.

Here's some good outcomes of your leisurely activities:
Conjunctivitis
Diverticulitis
Escherichia coli
Hepatitis C

Is it guaranteed that you will get any/all these if you do ass to mouth (or even rimming) first time - No, But I do know that I don't want to take the chances. Anywho, I guess this can be considered just as bad as any other UN-protected sex.

By all means, continue your shit (particles,secretions,bacteria etc. Doesn't have to be visible turds) licking .

Literally the notion that you could get diverticulitis from ass to mouth is fucking nuts. And you can't catch hepatitis from yourself, because *news flash* if you have hepatitis you already have hepatitis. I mean sure you could be risking catching infections if you suck a dick that's been in someone else's arse but I'm guessing if you do that kinda thing you probably know the risks and are sanguine about them.

I think someone is germophobic and none too bright...

And it ought to be pointed out that the entire human body is covered in and full of bacteria. The mouth and hands are the areas in which some of the largest concentrations of bacteria can be found, by this guy's reasoning kissing and holding hands should be avoided at all costs. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a few girls and guys who will take my cock right from their ass to their mouth. In the heat of the moment, you don't really think about what's on the cock, but what is getting ready to shoot out of it.

First time I had a guy do that, I had pulled out to shoot all over is ass, but he spun around so fast to take it in his mouth I didn't realize I was balls deep down his throat (had my eyes closed). I knew he was totally clean back there so other than lube and cum, that is all he got.

The first time a girl did that, it was more "planned". She'd asked me to shoot in her mouth when I told her I was going to cum. I figured, if any residue that might be on my cock didn't bother her, it didn't bother me. It wasn't messy, but it wasn't totally clean either.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Literally the notion that you could get diverticulitis from ass to mouth is fucking nuts. And you can't catch hepatitis from yourself, because *news flash* if you have hepatitis you already have hepatitis. I mean sure you could be risking catching infections if you suck a dick that's been in someone else's arse but I'm guessing if you do that kinda thing you probably know the risks and are sanguine about them.

I think someone is germophobic and none too bright...

And it ought to be pointed out that the entire human body is covered in and full of bacteria. The mouth and hands are the areas in which some of the largest concentrations of bacteria can be found, by this guy's reasoning kissing and holding hands should be avoided at all costs. :rolleyes:
Have i told you how much you rock?