At the urinals - just cock or cock and balls?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never gave a thought to this. Every guy does it his way. I have always opened my belt and unbuttoned or unzipped my trousers so that I can take out cock and balls over the waistband of my underpants. Mine have to be free to get constant flow. While urinating my waistband is halfway my buttocks, so the ones who see me from behind have a view too.

Can some one tell me how to use a fly ( the hole in your underpants) without getting stucked or wetting themselves?​

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I don't need my balls to piss.
Yeah, same here. Surprised so many guys here whip out the entire package. Then again, this is LPSG. :rolleyes:
Can some one tell me how to use a fly ( the hole in your underpants) without getting stucked or wetting themselves?​
Easier to do with baggier jeans. Much harder with snug jeans. Impossible with tight jeans.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I pull dick and balls out so as not to restrict my flow. I have tried peeing with just my dick out in the past, and I always end up dribbling into my shorts afterwards. That's just gross to me, so I pull it all out to keep from making a mess in my shorts. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd rather not feel like I've got a leak in my shorts. Nor do I want that nasty wet spot on the front of my pants that guys who don't "shake it off" get.

One thing I do have to remark on is the assumption that just because I pull all my junk out at the urinal that I MUST be showing off. Newsflash, peeps - not everything I do regarding my package is associated with perving. Some actions (like pissing at the urinal) are just that...benign actions. Nothing more. No subtext or sexual undertone. Not all of us are "up to something." And to assume that we are says more about the person doing the assuming (wishful thinking?) than it does about the accused.

The first time I saw a guy with both out was a security guard at my office. I was surprised but nicely turned on. Never seen that before.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
when i read this thread yesterday my first thought was

"who the fuck pays attention to this shit?"

but oddly enough today i happen to use the urinal and my trouser commando decided today he wanted to hang down and be obnoxious and in thinking noticed 3 things,

1)if i am in button fly or zipper pants, I never use the urinal but just my penis comes out

2)if i wear draw string pants, i might use a urinal and the hand goes down pulls the whole tackle box out, stretches it out straight if need be and presto

3)i always do what my ex named the cow tit tug where i grab the base and sorta milk out whats left in the hose

this is the pointless deviant shit i dwell on thank to this forum

QuietObserver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
it depends on what underwear and jeans im wearing. if im at work i leave em in. if im in casual clothes i usually take em out cause they get hot lol

B_davidfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bare both. I wear an Undergear Male Power sock, and it's easier and more comfortable to remove the whole package. My balls are more impressive than my cock, and I've gotten compliments on "the boys" from guys standing next to me. Good for my elderly ego. :smile:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw a guy pissing in a parking lot a couple years ago during the Night Parade in Ybor City. He pulled it all out. Cock wasn't bad but the balls were incredible. Huge low hangers. Possibly the lowest I've ever seen. Even from several feet away they were impressive. For me, it depends on what I'm wearing. If I'm working in my private backyard I pull everything out over the top of my gym shorts. If I just do the cock, sometimes I get a spot when I put it back in. I think the elastic impinges on the urethra sometimes, but if you pull the balls out that doesn't happen so much.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just my cock at the urinal usually. Unless it's a hot day then the boys need to come out for a breather, lol.