At the urinals - just cock or cock and balls?

bob2584

Just Browsing
Media
I don't unbutton the pants. Only open the zipper and pull my cock out and piss. Especially if I'm at work and don't wanna re-tuck my shirt back in.

Also, that's what the opening in the crotch of boxers are for.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I've always taken just the cock out and leave the balls in the underwear. I hold the waistband with one hand so it doesn't really interrupt the flow. When I'm done I give it a gentle squeeze along the length to get rid of whatever leftover there is. It's worked fine for me for as long as I can remember.

Think I'm going to try pulling out the whole package for a change - see if it makes a difference.

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
so this thread made me change what i do. normally i just unzipped, flopped cock over the wasteband and called it a day. saw how guys got way into it and unbuttoned and let everything fall out and started giving it a try. it's surprising how many guys i've noticed doing the same.

now i'm into undoing the belt, the button, the fly and giving everything a a bit of room to breath and it's great.

it's also a lot of fun when it catches guys off guard and they tend to stare. oh! and if no one is around you can drop your pants off your ass and that's fun too.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Just to report back on the issue, I have given the whole cock-and-balls approach to pissing a try and it actually feels good. I feel the flow is somewhat unrestricted - and I never used to feel that my original approach was restricting. Maybe it's a psychology effect but I shall continue to observe the flow and feeling.

On a different regard it feels kind of liberating having a chance to free the package at times during the day. :)

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I free both, for reasons both of not restricting flow, and liking to free up my balls, maybe show too I admit. BUt I hardly ever see anyone else dong this, which is why it's so surprising to read how many guys say they do. I ususally just see a guy's dick -- if that -- peeking out of a fly. (and hey, I AM discreet when I look!)

DanB

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say I've ever seen the need to get them both out, in my mind that would just extend the stay in the toilets, which isn't of any interest to me. As for restiction, use one hand for holding the elastic down, the other for handling, simple.