Athletes - Biggest Cocks

thickwade

Experimental Member
Media
We should compile the athletes from each sport that have the biggest cocks, i.e., Football, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball...etc. Then determine the biggest for each sport...finally the biggest athlete.

We should only nominate those that have pics or from first hand encounters.

Here are my nominees:

Tennis: Lleyton Hewitt
Track/Field: Linford Christie
Soccer: Michale Ballock (sp)

Now your turn.

Reactions: realfakeusername

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I hear from a lot of sources..online at other sites and from here in Phila area when he was here that Jim Thome has a monster cock...bigger than anything out there.

Reactions: sknnymexbttm

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i've heard in celebrity interviews about john salley(former nba player)being the biggest in the league.interviews from men and women...
when asked about it he calmly denies it...like most rumored huge hung celebs do.
i hate that shit because behined doors you know they act so mutha fuckin' wild!how else did they get that reputation?

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Michael Irvin Hall of Fame Wide Receiver of the Dallas Cowboys during the Super Bowl Years of the 1990's. Mid-night blue-black and a flopper/slapper when he walks. Additionally, Irvin is one of the best people I have ever met.......dont believe the out of control right wing media in America.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fred Williams ("The Hammer") was the centerfold (total nude-frontal) for Playgirl 1973 Oct. vol.22 issue # 5...present mag. value $150.00
For those younger that may not know...he was an AFL pro-football-defensiveback for Oakland Raiders and KC Chiefs.
Also, has appeared in some films and TV movies....no pron.

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the word from chicks around Boston is that Tom Brady has a huge cock...the joke is that he just whips it out for drunk chicks...no pics, but have def heard more than once :) wouldn't that be nice, does the guy have to have everything? amazing athlete, greatlooking, fucking Giselle, oh and he is hung??? come on!!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finnish diver Joona Puhakka, huge!
Finnish olympic swimmer Matti Rajakyla, XXXL!

I couldn't find any good pics of Matti.
On of my favorite Finns is sprinter Markus Pöyhönen.

PS. a friend of mine once surmised that guys from colder climates and their offspring have big floppy cocks so that they hang in front of their balls to keep the sperm warm, in the winter; I had to laugh because she obviously had never seen shrinkage happen.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He may have made a major ass out of himself, but I've read on a few sites that ex-major league pitcher John Rocker is remarkably well hung.