Athletes - Biggest Cocks

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Fred Williams ("The Hammer") was the centerfold (total nude-frontal) for Playgirl 1973 Oct. vol.22 issue # 5...present mag. value $150.00
For those younger that may not know...he was an AFL pro-football-defensiveback for Oakland Raiders and KC Chiefs.
Also, has appeared in some films and TV movies....no pron.

Fred really never showed it all full frontal in Playgirl. Are you sure you are not talking about famous athlete and actor Jim Brown?

Blackdogue's Celeb Photos -- Jim Brown (Playgirl - September 1974)

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How about Olympic gold medalist swimmer Ian Thorpe?, I have heard that his feet arent the only thing that are huge on him.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's a fairly obese golfer, about 40, who's supposed to have quite a driver.
Name escapes me.
Anyone?
Ooo, I kinda remember this, cuz there used to be a guy here that had a total thing for chubby hung guys, and he talked about him. Arrg. I forgot.

Fillitup

Just Browsing
Media
Lleyton Hewitt might be well built but who cares. He isn't even worthy of the title, "dick". In Australia we barrack for him 'cause he's Australian but we dislike him because he's a Knob!

Thorpies a good bloke though, ubfortunately the best bits are all out of proportion.

If you like lycra, try cycling - plenty to see.....:cool:

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
3.20.jpg

Hope this helps

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was watching a football movie a few weeks back..had adam sandler in it...it was about jail..a remake from an old movie..the name leaves me now. But the former WCW wrestler Goldberg was in this movie as a football player. They made probably no less than 5 or 6 refrences to him being enormously hung. Anyone know if theres any truth to that one or not?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jim Thome's endowment is the stuff of legend. Ditto for Roy Oswalt. I soooo want to be married to either of these men!
...And Sean Lamont is another one. Give me that man & a bottle of lube and I'd be a VERY happy person. :biggrin1:

Not sure how big they are, but I'd also love to have at:
Chase Utley
Ben Cohen
Jason Varitek
Tom Brady
...among others!

mnavillus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew a sports reporter in Boston.

He said Pedro Martinez (who used to pitch for the Red Sox, now the Mets) has largest cock he's ever seen in 20 years of lockeroom interviews.

Tom Brady, he said, is average limp and remarkably not that toned

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read in an interview with Juventus-goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon that he was asked: who among your actual and former teammates has the biggest one? Buffon asked, laughing: "Asprilla, he just has such an incredible thing....it´s quite impressive to watch"

Faustino Asprilla is a former Parma- and Newcastle-striker. He is from Colombia.

Buffons teammate Gianluca Pessotto (now former Juventus-player) answered the same question: "Henry". So now we know that also Thierry Henry from FC Barcelona is hung...LOL

Reactions: Kingdom Of Handsome