Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a major baseball fan, and have always been curious about which players are packing what. A great number of web sources (can't name them all now...have to take my educated word for it) indicate that there are 2 absolutely huge hung baseball players 1995-present:

Jim Thome
John Rocker

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a major baseball fan, and have always been curious about which players are packing what. A great number of web sources (can't name them all now...have to take my educated word for it) indicate that there are 2 absolutely huge hung baseball players 1995-present:

Jim Thome
John Rocker

Yeah, I've heard about Thome and Rocker; seen their gigantic cup bulges. There's stuff all over the internet about them. The problem with Rocker is his personality is absolutely abhorrent. The whole Sports Illustrated interview; some of the selfish things he's said, things like that are just a it much. Thome, he has a reputation as one of the nicest people in the game, so it's more fun to root for him.

A couple of other baseball players who have been known to have some pretty large bulges are Pitcher Roy Oswalt; DH Travis Hafner; Pitcher Aaron Heilman, and pitcher Billy Wagner. I also heard former pitcher Scott Elarton had a big one.

I know they wear protective cups, but big trouser snakes come in big cages.

wrascall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOVE this - they've timed the beats to his cock flopping - awesome lol !!

I must confess that 95% of the time when lpsg-ers talk about a bulge shot I don't see what they mean...but this one is hot! Thanks for posting

UN-believable. Wow!

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Jim Thome
John Rocker

One's a great guy and one is an ass but they both have big dicks.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The problem with Rocker is his personality is absolutely abhorrent.

I know right? He's a douche for sure (but with a huge cock I guess).

I know they wear protective cups, but big trouser snakes come in big cages.

I have always wondered about how well this works, in baseball especially. I mean, this statement has logic but is it really true? They would *all* look like they are packing if they have on a cup. Wouldn't they?

And - do other athletes not wear cups?

Reactions: realfakeusername

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have always wondered about how well this works, in baseball especially. I mean, this statement has logic but is it really true? They would *all* look like they are packing if they have on a cup. Wouldn't they?

And - do other athletes not wear cups?

I know most baseball players do wear cups. There are a few; like third baseman Adrian Beltre; who took a grounder off the groin and was actually out for awhile; pitcher Jake Peavy; and others. I believe some outfielders and pitchers don't simply because they find it uncomfortable and not necessary.

However, there are a few players out there who always seem to be sporting a gigantic cup bulge; moreso than normal. Logic seems to dictate that if a person has large equipment, they would need to have a large cup.

Also, I do believe that in most other sports, aside from hockey, boxing and cricket, there are no cups worn. I've heard of some high school and college football players using a cup; most often what's called a soft cup or a "flexcup." However, that is rare. I know at the pro level, most guys do not use any protection down there whatsoever, and when there's a pileup for a fumble or loose ball, there's a lot of grabing, gouging and biting going on.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right, I have heard that there are no cups in football also and I think, dude that's inSANE!

If I were playing football - or wrestling, too - I would sure as hell want something covering Mr Happy!

I'll show my ignorance as a TOTAL non athlete here but, do cups come in different sizes?

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Right, I have heard that there are no cups in football also and I think, dude that's inSANE!

If I were playing football - or wrestling, too - I would sure as hell want something covering Mr Happy!

I'll show my ignorance as a TOTAL non athlete here but, do cups come in different sizes?

Cups come in a couple of shapes and sizes. There's a "banana cup" that's bigger, offers more room. There's also a traditional cup that fits most guys, and one called a "Nutty Buddy" cup that is differently shaped, allows for better placemnt of Mr. Happy and the twins

How to Choose and Wear a Protective Cup for Sports - wikiHow

Jockstrap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both links have descriptions, the wikipedia one has images.