Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a nurse and I have been working with this new doctor for the past 2 months and I am really attracted to him. I find myself looking at his crotch all the time and when we are changing into our scrubs I can't help but to look at his body and bulge in his underwear. Sometimes I just want to just close the office door get down on my knees and suck him off. I guess I will just continue to look on the low.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to change your employment to another office. This doesn't sound like it's going to end well, trust me.

I had a wonderful employee whom I was grooming to be a project manager. He was excellent. Then one day he turned in his resignation and left immediately. I was devastated. I had an investment in him.

It was a sad state of affairs. I couldn't give him a good recommendation because he left so suddenly without a good excuse.

I learned much later from another employee that he had a major crush on me that he couldn't handle. He had confided in him how much he wished I wasn't married and asked if I fooled around. He actually said it was affecting his sanity. And apparently this had been going on for some time.

I never suspected a thing because he was always professional around me, and we never discussed our respective private life. Sometimes I'll hire someone who's starstruck about my husband. But never about me.

And I don't know how I would have handled it had he confessed things to me. I certainly wouldn't have fired him, but I would have told him without question how things are.

Save yourself some pain. The workplace is not a good place for a crush.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I boned a coworker and to my surprise found out he was one of those wussy evasive gay guy types right after. He just avoided me and acted weird which I was not expecting. Had I known I sure would not have done it. What a wuss and some people just can't handle that. He was mid twenties but still somewhat closeted.

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Work relationships. ...especially with superiors. ..not really a good thing.

Doctors aren't the superior of nurses anymore, chief nurses are.
But still, the issue remains the same, how do you deal with what happens after something, anything, happens between the two of you might be worth thinking first.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You might want to change your employment to another office. This doesn't sound like it's going to end well, trust me.

Hi EllieP.

I appreciate your personal experience on this, but I don't think you should project your situation into all situations.

I often suggest people avoid workplace relationships because they create all sorts of unclear boundary issues. If things work, there are jealousy or expectations. If things don't work, then you have to deal with rebound and interpersonal blame games.

@platinum ice Look all you want. But think three times before you do more than that. Working together with a partner/boyfriend/spouse/etc.. means you are never really getting time away from each other.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi EllieP.

I appreciate your personal experience on this, but I don't think you should project your situation into all situations.

I often suggest people avoid workplace relationships because they create all sorts of unclear boundary issues. If things work, there are jealousy or expectations. If things don't work, then you have to deal with rebound and interpersonal blame games.

@platinum ice Look all you want. But think three times before you do more than that. Working together with a partner/boyfriend/spouse/etc.. means you are never really getting time away from each other.

Project my situation? I'm merely relating what happened when a workplace fantasy interfered with reality. I think it's quite applicable in this case.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree.

I was only commenting on the way you worded it. The "trust me" and last sentence.

Sorry, didn't intend to make more out of it. I was very much in agreement in this particular circumstance. :)