Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do what women get asked why only black men? I'm curious because I'm biracial and I'm attracted to white guys and I get asked all the time "why white guys". No I'm not racist I'm just sexually attracted to white men like some white women like only black men.

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do what women get asked why only black men? I'm curious because I'm biracial and I'm attracted to white guys and I get asked all the time "why white guys". No I'm not racist I'm just sexually attracted to white men like some white women like only black men.
White****

khadejiacat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am attracted to MEN! I don't care what color they are. I adore them!! As long as they can relate to me intellectually and physically. I'm open minded. Now have I always been this way. NO. In my 20s, I was drawn to dark skinned men. Now it seems I am drawn to white guys. In my experience, they are more open minded sexually. At the end of the day, the older you get, the more it becomes about mental compatibility, then physical features. I did have black male friends ask me what's up with the white guys....lol. How I explained it to them is that the white guys I have dated have not been as uptight. Black men in the south have strong views on what means to be a black man. Some of the views are at odds to what I need from a guy.