Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Luck of the draw mate. A family thing?

Yes mate. Both sides are cut but then again it was more common in those days anyway. I'm happy with it but I think out of my swim team I was one of only 4 or 5 that were cut out of 25+ guys. Also it was even rarer for the younger guys.

My partners tell me that they have only seen one or none other cut guys so in our age group it is not that common....

The reason why younger guys are not circumcised is because more and more people are waking up to the fact that circumcision does nothing but damage to a man. People are learning that circumcision is pointless and that there's absolutely zero reasons for doing it.

Reactions: fartingtwink

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'm close to Aussie so thought I'd put in my two cents worth. I'm 31 and Cut unfortunately. It'd a bit gutting, considering it took 2 goes to finish it off properly but I guess not much I can do about it now lol.

Mate I love my cut cock

jojo_germezi

Sexy Member
Media
Not agree.. I had sex with both circumcised and non circumcised Aussie guys and can assure you that circumcised penis sounds more hygienic for ladies...

jojo_germezi

Sexy Member
Media
The reason why younger guys are not circumcised is because more and more people are waking up to the fact that circumcision does nothing but damage to a man. People are learning that circumcision is pointless and that there's absolutely zero reasons for doing it.
Not agree.. I had sex with both circumcised and non circumcised Aussie guys and can assure you that circumcised penis sounds more hygienic for ladies...

Its good that the aussies came to their senses too. In NZ, I find that I can assume that any guy under 30 is uncut unless they're the unusual exception or were not born in NZ and it was traditional in their country to circumcise.

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was taking a piss at the pub tonight. Couple of blokes in their 20s next to me. Both were cut. You never can tell.