Auto-Fellatio

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The "walking on the wall" method is always a good place to start.

That said if you can't do it (either due to too much body fat/muscle in the way or not a long enough penis), you can't do it. Don't try to injure yourself doing it (it hurts enough being able to do it!).

Also I find that unlike muscle work-outs, you can do it every day basically, without causing too much soreness. I actually find if you leave too much time between "sessions", then back pain can increase...

D_Pubert Farnsworth

Account Disabled
Media
So I attempted this today. Got the entire head in my mouth but lets just say the taste of cum is an "Acquired Taste":frown1:. I might continue to attempt self fellatio but the cum will definitely land on my chest afterwards rather than my mouth.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I started working out to be bigger build...I could do it. I used to be able to go about an inch or so past the head. Not anymore...sigh. Now I just get others to do for me. lol I'm still flexible...just not as I used to be. *x gymnast*

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could get pretty close when I was younger and more flexible. Less flexible now, definitely can't, wish I could!

Have done the legs over head position though, fun to jerk like that sometimes...

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Even at my most pliant I couldn't do it- though I tried. I determined that it wasn't just a matter of being flexible but the way a person could bend his back - like being double jointed. I wish I could have. I just cannot comprehend what that sensation would be like.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I attempted this today. Got the entire head in my mouth but lets just say the taste of cum is an "Acquired Taste":frown1:. I might continue to attempt self fellatio but the cum will definitely land on my chest afterwards rather than my mouth.

Yeh, I would agree with you that eating your own cum is an "Acquired Taste". For me it's just part of the whole process. One of the reasons I like to suck myself off is because I'm aroused by the idea of drinking my own load. :tongue: