Autofellatio: Stretches?

ghettoyo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are there any stretches that can make autofellatio easier? I can suck my cock with a bit of strain, but not too much. I don't feel pain. I am just wondering if there were stretches that would enable me to go lower on myself and make it easier.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the no pain route:
for starters just try some light stretching the truth or pulling everyone's leg, that works for some

the real way:
wish I could help you, (but I can't do it)

PS:
if I did know and told you I'd prolly have to kill you big guy :biggrin1:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
windtalkerways said:
LOL @ Rawbone! :biggrin1:

Pecker's right...yoga stretches are a good idea...

Here's a site with a few more tips:

http://www.collegesexadvice.com/suck-dick.shtml

THAT WAS INTERESTING:rolleyes: I think I just hit the ditch and rolled my car on the information superhighway!!*

*(on a positive note...i would up bent over with my cock in my face so I decided...what the hell! and gave myself a blowjob! The diagrams helped...):smile:

Quadrille

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you and touch your toes...Hold the position. If you can't touch your toes, go as far as you can and hold it, each day try and get a little farther. If you can, try and touch your forehead to your knees...

Bring one foot into your crotch, and have the other foot straight out in front of you. Try and touch your toes, hold the position. If you can't reach your toes, do as above. If you can, try and touch your forehead to your knees. Switch legs.

Do the classic soccer/track stretches, they really help.

Lay on your stomach, put your hands so that they're in line with your shoulders. Now push up with your arms, so that you bend backwards...your pelvis should remain on the ground. Stretch your neck out too.

bend backwards and grab your thighs from behind, this will make it so you are able to bend your spine more which is part of the problem. Remember, stop when it gets painful, you can injure yourself.

Lean forward, and try and touch your toes, hold the position. If you can't go down as far as you can and hold it. If you can, try and touch your forehead to your knees.

Doesn't matter when you do it)Lay on your stomach. Pull your foot over your back so your heal basically reaches your hip. Then reach back and grab your knee. Twist your body back in the direction of the knee you are grabing. Repeat with the other leg.

(to be done after stretched out a bit)Sit down with your legs straight out in front of you. Wrap your arms under your legs forward of your knees and grab the elbow of the opposite arm.Pull yourself down until your forehead touches your knees and hold it. This will stretch your spine into the "C" position, and will make it easier to do walk the wall.

(Crack your neck first)Pull your head forward, using your hands to slowly(not forcefully) push your head forward/down. Go until it gets uncomfortable and hold it. Do this every night. After a while, your neck will no longer hurt in the "c" position.

(To crack your back sone)Sitting down with your right leg straight out in front of you, cross your left leg over it(it should be bent with your knee about nipple height or so). Push your right arm against your left knee and twist to the left, hold. Repeat with the mirror version.

(To loosen the ligaments around your groin) Bring your feet in as close as you can to your groin and bring them together so the bottoms touch. Now, gently, push down on your knees. They should almost bounce, repeat several times.

I hope these helped, if you have any questions about a particular stretch, send me a PM and I'll try and clarify.

Reactions: funguy850

DC98

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have sucked my dick before and did not find it that enjoyable, generally. Too much trouble for what it was worth, not as good feeling or fun as getting it sucked by somebody else, and probably not worth the effort. I got at least halfway down, but by that point it wasn't that much fun because the motion was much harder to do.

Tips if you want to try, though I would highly recommend getting somebody else to do it for you:

1. Have a big dick
2. Be young athletic and thin. The body works better if you are early and able.
3. Do yoga and stretch! You got to be limber to do this shit.
4. Want to really suck a cock or your own cock and have the drive to get that thing far down in there.
5. Develop a good technique. . . My main technique was to stack 2 pillows, one behind my neck, one behind my head, and throw my feet up backwards above my headboard. With enough flexibility and length, you could fit a lot in, but your lungs and other internal organs were compressed, so it was hard to make it fun.

Most fun I had was doing this while playing with a toy in my ass, but never could cum "in the position" it was more the challenge of it and then finishing off normally.

Wow, I can't belive I typed that much information about sucking my own dick. I hope nobody recognizes who I am on here, lol.

TheBadRussian

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forward bending stretches, like "the head of knee" pose, and the butterfly stretch are good ones. Any exercises that stretch your hams and gluts, and open your hips are good.

Meant to say Head to Knee stretch, or Head over Knee stretch.

Aldan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there a thread for self-suckers that barely need any bending? :laughing: jk
I remember the times when video chat was simple, before tinychat even?, or before it fell out of use,
—there were some very stiff guys with their dicks at chest level—, I'd think they wouldn't have much trouble.

But who knows, maybe their back were supple and also adept at hiding it. ‍♂️