average penis size women EXPERIENCE

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If the number of average lifetime partners was 7 (which is really a low estimate nowadays) it still wouldnt change the situation. And what is MIND BOGGLING? Since when is the average size 5 inches? I noted where my information is from, and you are free to correct me and state your opinion. I know it is hard and probably uncomfortable for some people to even consider the basic idea of my post, but keep your frustration for yourselves please. No need to get insulting because you are insecure, stupid or both. I was just hoping for a constructive discussion.....

{QUOTE=rayray} I like statistics , all kinds but are you not putting to much thought in all of the above ? That was mind boggleing..{/QUOTE} I believe you are referring to me since you mentioned MIND BOGGLING.In no way was I trying to insult the work you put into your post. In know way was I trying to be insulting either. After all did'nt "The Dude of Destiny" ask you if you were a idiot ? Since this is your first post I am not sure if you used the search button to find out if there were post similar if not the same as yours ? If you take the time and read any of my past posts or comments you will understand that, that;s not the way I operate.After all you wrote that I was insecure,stupid or both..Now that is insulting someone. Peace out..

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While statistics are a great way to help estimate things and gain a bigger perspective, they really don't amount to real world experience and what guys read and hear. Because you have to remember most of the women who've experienced the larger penis have not slept with tons of guys.

If you discount the women who actually seek out large penises or the women who actually have slept with 100+ guys you're left with all the women who've slept with a normal number of men which I would says is anywhere from 5 - 30. In this majority of sexually active women you have women who've experienced 8, 9, and 10 inch penises. So for the these women the statistics or "chance" of having a big one don't factor in. From their perspective it's 1 in 5 or 2 in 12 or whatever.

So while most women who've had a big one haven't slept with more men on average, most women still haven't had a big one. When reading and listening to women on line regarding this topic, it seems like much more since these are the women discussing it. Never mind the fact these women are usually off on their measurements, out right lying, or actually men.

john20007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi rayray, I am sorry that I misunderstood you and you feel attacked. I was not addressing you specifically. It seemed like the first posters were only throwing bullshit at me for really no reason... especially that obviously insecure destinydude guy.

I just wanted to look at this old topic from a different angle...
This is really not about what size is best, what size women prefer or anything like that. Just wondering about simple probabilities because I think women judge size by experience and not by official statistics.

dirkjesje, thanks for doing the math, but I cannot agree with everything you said. I think the correlations I made are basically correct, although the degree of correlance is debatable. So if women would pick random strangers to have sex with, sure, over time they would have a good idea of the true average. But there are many other factors, and if what I said is not completely wrong, then womens view of average will definitely be distorted, as long as they dont choose absolutely randomly.
(see below the connection to self-confidence and height + add other factors)

Here is the study I referred to in my first post. It clearly states there is a strong correlance between height and penis size + penis size and self-confidence in not only one aspect...
Http://dfred.bol.ucla.edu/LeverFrederickPeplau-2006PMM-PenisSizeSatisfaction.pdf

- height and penis size correlation
22% of the guys who are 62-64 inches tall consider themselves small, 66% average and 12% large
12% of the guys who are 69-71 inches tall consider themselves small, 68% average, 22% large
7% of the guys who are 76-78 inches tall consider themselves small, 57% average and 36% large

- body mass index and size
19% of obese guys consider themselves small, while 16% consider themselves large while 9% of healthy guys consider themselves small and 24% large

- penis size and satisfaction with it
large guys: 86% very satisfied, 14% desire larger
average guys: 54% very satisfied, 46% desire larger
small guys: 8% very satisfied, 92% desire larger

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most women I know admit that because they are women they can't judge distance to save thier life...
don't be hatin

Then there are others of us who, ya know, measure stuff professionally. Enid was perfectly entitled to pick up on that - it was insulting. Don't you be generalising.

Nymphette

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Average size (range) I would put at between 11.5 cm and 14cm, just from experience.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole thing about average size is ridiculous! I have no idea what the average size of my lovers is, nor would I care to calculate. I've never EVER tried to seduce a man because of the size of his "ego." And the only men I've ever refused a second time was because they were just plain bad at making love. It sure wasn't because of their size.

Reactions: FreddieCrunk

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Perhaps, if all you boys quit doing so many "statistics" and "remote control comparisons" and actually pleased all these ladies, then we would be talking less about size and more about ability.
Sorry, dudes, but it's really not about dick size. I know that might be a little shallow of us ladies to no really care if its 6.35674345 inches or if it's really 5.9086566. I really don't care...
Just fuck me and do it well or it's not happening again.

Reactions: EllieP

much2big

Experimental Member
Media
I have slept with only one woman who freely admitted to having had sex with a hell of a lot of different men. In the hundreds; which isn’t that difficult to achieve when you consider just one or two a week over the span of ten years or so.

When she became aware of how big I am she was incredulous. This surprised me as I figured that if any woman had had sex with somebody larger than I am it would have been her; apparently not. When I asked how big the largest she had experienced before me she answered; “Maybe 7.5” at best.”

In one of my rare affaires with a very tall woman, who typically dated/slept-with very tall men, she too had never seen anything much bigger than average.

This would tend to make me think that the average woman doesn’t see a really big one in her lifetime.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have slept with only one woman who freely admitted to having had sex with a hell of a lot of different men. In the hundreds; which isn’t that difficult to achieve when you consider just one or two a week over the span of ten years or so.

When she became aware of how big I am she was incredulous. This surprised me as I figured that if any woman had had sex with somebody larger than I am it would have been her; apparently not. When I asked how big the largest she had experienced before me she answered; “Maybe 7.5” at best.”

In one of my rare affaires with a very tall woman, who typically dated/slept-with very tall men, she too had never seen anything much bigger than average.

This would tend to make me think that the average woman doesn’t see a really big one in her lifetime.

In the hundereds?
She should have experienced at least one 8 x 6 by then maybe bigger like 9 x 6 or 8 x 7

Out of curiosity how big are you?
Then you can calculate the statistical probability of her having met one your size before.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most every guy i see these days is about 5'8". Doesn't bother me but some of them are uncomfortable when they realise i'm the same height in heels.

Maybe, but it does seem to bother women when I'm 3x taller than they are in my Uncle Sam stiltwalker costumer I wear to promote low-low prices on used Toyotas.

Oh and to the point of men with micropenises not getting around as much, the assumption is probably true, but it shouldn't change the stats at all. Not because there are so few, but because most studies have a micropenis as an exclusion criteria (just like human height studies generally don't include people with no legs.)

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm. . . . Someone quoted that the average number of women men have had in their lifetime is 7. . . Not to get into numbers, but I've managed that in a week. And it had nothing to do with the size of my cock. I'm hung like a chipmunk. Probably had something to do with my looks and personality - but I suspect a lot more had to do with confidence, a sense of fun, and not being afraid of rejection - if you're afraid of striking out, sit in the stands and watch the others play the game.

Whatever. Not saying cock size doesn't play a role for many chicks. Have a buddy who's hung like a mule - and girls seem to stand in line for it. (He complains that that's all they want him for. Probably right. He's boring as hell! :biggrin1:) But I know for sure there have been women who've heard rumors about my size beforehand, and that didn't stop them - maybe some, but, so what? - I only cared about the others.

Oh. . . and I know squat about statistics. Barely got through algebra.

Perhaps, if all you boys quit doing so many "statistics" and "remote control comparisons" and actually pleased all these ladies, then we would be talking less about size and more about ability.
Sorry, dudes, but it's really not about dick size. I know that might be a little shallow of us ladies to no really care if its 6.35674345 inches or if it's really 5.9086566. I really don't care...
Just fuck me and do it well or it's not happening again.

that had me rolling on the floor laughing so true.....