average penis size women EXPERIENCE

canihavu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps, if all you boys quit doing so many "statistics" and "remote control comparisons" and actually pleased all these ladies, then we would be talking less about size and more about ability.
Sorry, dudes, but it's really not about dick size. I know that might be a little shallow of us ladies to no really care if its 6.35674345 inches or if it's really 5.9086566. I really don't care...
Just fuck me and do it well or it's not happening again.

I think I'm in love with you. :smile:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I will say in my experience every woman thinks she has had ten inches' likly through exagerating partners I would think yet hand them a pringles can and they are like oh hell no that's like fifteen inches
Well its ten and a half!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Perhaps, if all you boys quit doing so many "statistics" and "remote control comparisons" and actually pleased all these ladies, then we would be talking less about size and more about ability.
Sorry, dudes, but it's really not about dick size. I know that might be a little shallow of us ladies to no really care if its 6.35674345 inches or if it's really 5.9086566. I really don't care...

I will take care of you babe id love to

Oh god no, heresy on a big cock site!

I can hear the crack of retractable measuring tapes throughout the land and fish eye-lenses cracking.

Well said.

If you don't know what the fuck your doing when you're fucking, whether it's an average, above average or super sized cock it won't get you a return invitation.