Awesome underwear find for guys with a big dick…

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what the hell is wrong with fruit of the looms from walmart?!?!?!
special underwear? jesus... you make it sound like yoru carrying around a small child down there....
  1. I would not be caught dead in Walmart.
  2. I think Fruit of the Looms are for kids.
Just my opinion, mind you.
Thanks for the erection, Lex. I owe ya one.

You owe me two, but who's counting, handsome? GRrrr

ok, i hate to say it, but i will anyway haha... i just looked at everyones pics who posted in here about the underwear... (most didnt have any pics of course...) but the ones that did... no offense but i dont see any unusually giant dicks in here that would require special underwear to hold them....

just my $.02
some of you are like woman with your dicks, its a dick, it pisses, it cums, and it huts when the balls get hit, end of story...

You have no idea how uninformed you sound do you?

Many women have a devil of a time finding a bra that fits as a properly fitted bras is about more than just cup size. Women also have to factor in amount of support needed, torso width, strap length, material, etc.

In the same way, finding pair of underwear the fit comfortably is a combination of knowing your body size (cock, balls, waist, hips, thighs, etc.), the cut of a manufacturer and purchasing accordingly.

I have a 33" waist, 42" hips, 24" quads, I hang 4.5 x 4.5" soft and have balls that can measure 8" around on a good day. I have to take all of that into consideration when I was shopping for underwear.

I was not shopping for underwear for a big dick (to either show it or hide it), but rather for was shopping for underwear that comfortably fit, would not rip and flattered my body.

It's great that you are fine with your underwear. Please let others be fine with their choices as well.

And, I would choose my battles about other people's pictures wisely. Those inventive camera angles you use could bring some to scrutinize your size as well. Just saying.

Why are you so fucking crabby?

Maybe it's the tight ring of the tightey whitey's on the thigh or the pain of dragging the cock through that "Y" front to pee? Who can say?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wouldnt be caught dead in walmart? that shows your mentality... they have great deals on alot of stuff for the house, car, and anything inbetween, you are nuts not to go there... is it beneith you?

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what the hell is wrong with fruit of the looms from walmart?!?!?!
special underwear? jesus... you make it sound like yoru carrying around a small child down there....

well, in a sense you're carrying around millions of smal children down there. :)