ball stretching technique

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a couple of questions,
I started stretching my balls 4 months ago by wrapping cord around them, I havent seen much of a change, my questions are:
What is the best/ most effective way of doing it?
and secondly If I had to buy weighted steel stretchers, do they get delivered in discreet boxes? (as I wouldnt want my house mates to know).

andynctx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cord is probably ineffective as a ball-stretching aid. You need something that is stiff, or at least semi-rigid, i.e. steel rings, weights, or stiff leather.

Stretching also takes considerable time - months... before any effect will be noticeable.

The safest method of starting a stretching regimine is probably via the use of stiff leather stretchers. These come with strap or buckle closures, so their diameter is adjustable/adaptable. The strap's widths generally range from 1/4" to as much as 4". Many of these will also have a spreader strap with a D-ring on the lower portion to allow easy attachment of weights to augment the effect.

Without exception, every company (and there are many) I've ever purchases from have delivered their product in simple non-descript cardbox boxes, no marking on the outside, and discreet shipping labels.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I use them they are pretty comfortable after you get used to it and very easy to put on and remove. But it takes time.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a picture of myself with a leather stretcher in my profile but also happen to wear metal ones quite alot of the time as well.

Attachments