Ball Stretching

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys.

I dont so much as have a huge dong (only weighing in at around 7.5") but I am looking to make things bigger....

My bollox that is...

Ive started to stretch my balls with a ball weight, its a split-style weight and I wear it every day. Without the weight on, my balls hang at a measly 4" and with the weight on, about 5.5-6".

Ideally, I would like to make my balls hang at least 6" without a weight.

Im looking for guys who have successfully done it and who could give me some tips for making them lower and bigger.

I want to make my cock a bit fatter too but then who doesnt...Ive thought about pumping to suck the blood into my balls and cock, does it work?

Any tips for anything above would be worth their weight on gold!

Thanks fellas

Ross

one2spy

1st Like
Media
you have a great dick. As you stretch those balls keep me in mind. i love to t-bag with low hangers!!! Pics would be nice

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will deffinately keep at it mate...6" is great, I want that AT LEAST! I could only dream for 7 or 8 but I deffinately need another weight, my bollox are holding firm with the one Ive got! :eek:)

I dont ever wear any undies at all so I have that in my favour at least!

Keep the advice and tips comming!!

Reactions: allmanbud

robert1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it was weird. but I saw it . A man who was bald in hot spring with naked, he was patting his balls, no care about anyone, and then did exercise just like jumping, push-up, sit-up, and then patting his balls again, at least 5 mins, maybe you can try it, bye the way, I live in Taiwan. :biggrin1:

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey fella...

I have heard of these sort of exercises being done. I dont know how much they work though. I think it s all about stimulating and relaxing the skin...I dont think Ill be rushing out to try that method though! :smile: Ill stick with the tried and tested stretching method with weights...I think its more enjoyable too!

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hehehe very funny matey...i am stretching my scrotal sack...ive just ordered a second weight to try and pull em down a bit more....Im finding though that the skin of my ball sack is getting thicker...anyone else find that?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
bodybuilderpup said:
Ive found the website where I got the weight again now. If you want me to give the details, drop me an email and ill give you the info, in case i break some advertising rules :)

Ive just ordered a 2nd weight now too.

you can leave me a pm :wink:

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My balls do not hang low naturally. I began stretching my sac ( OK I call it "ball stretching" too ) about 21 months ago. First I used cable but acquired my first weight about 19 months ago. Since then I have got three more. The maximum I can wear ( all four at once) is a total depth of 112 mm , 4.4 inches. I first got this set on in April last year. Now, a year later, I think I could get another 14mm collar on if I had one. Progress after the first few months is slowish but others confirm that a gain of about half and inch a year is possible.

I wear two of mine most days for 15 to 18 hours at a stretch. Others say you must wear them 24/7 but I cannot see much stretching happening while you are in bed.

There is lots of advice by experienced stretchers out there. Mail me if you want to know more.

Kloffus@aol.com

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey fellas,

Well... I just finally checked the size and weight of my ball stretcher and the one I have is 28mm (430 gms) which has an internal diameter of 35mm. So, when I get my new, second one, Ill have 860g hanging round my bollox and a total height of 56mm which isnt too bad. Should start me on the way to me 7" target stretch :smile:

Aspire705

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bodybuilderpup said:
I've found the website where I got the weight again now. If you want me to give the details, drop me an email and ill give you the info, in case I break some advertising rules :)...
Could u please also leave me a pm? This is one of my first posts in this forum, despite being a longtime lurker, & I'm glad I've found something I'm interested in that I can learn more about from senior members.

I'd very much appreciate the website for the weights you're using & any more info u care to share about ur ball stretching experiences. (I call it that too! :biggrin1:) I'll post my very limited experiences in this area very shortly. Again thx for your help!

Aspire705

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't mind me asking, how'd u figure out if you needed the 35 or 40 ID weights? Did u just measure the circumference around your sac for the closest approx.? Thx again!