Ball Stretching

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
stretchnm you never showed us ur balls, wed love to see tho. Im working on mine and I can only dream to aspire to the might of ironparachute but hes a god as far as im concerned. Im only dangling in at about 4.5-5", I want at least 7, he must have like 15" of man hang!! so anyway, lets see what you have to offer too??

Reactions: allmanbud

I'd love to get into ball stretching.

I think having a pair hanging in proportion to your cock, ideally a little lower, looks a lot better than the constantly tight sac look.

Are there any good sites about it?

That's a great hang you got there ironparachute! A little more than I'd like but at least it proves its possible. How long did it take you to get that low?

Thanks!

fdsajkl

1st Like
Media
To Jon W:

If its a matter of working up to the ball weight that you got you can try this. I started with a leather ball stretcher that wraps around your balls and you can clip different size weighted balls to a D-ring attached to the leather. I began with an 8-ounce ball and gradually worked my way up to two pounds. I increased the weight in increments of 8 ounces as I followed with a one pound ball. Then I added the 8-ounce ball together with the one pound for a pound&half. Then I got a two pound ball. etc, etc.

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi
Don't know why you should want ballsac that hangs down that much, I do and it is a bit of a pest especially when getting into the car, frequently sit on them but now in the habit of holding them up while I sit. Do not and never do wear undies. btw, soft 6" and balls hang down below that. One benefit of low hangers tho is the noise they make when really banging a guy hard, real slappers they become. :)

SmoothieInNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I just started stretching mine and was happy to see this discussion. I'm not sure how far I want to stretch mine yet, but they're pretty close up to my body now. I love it when my partner is doing me and his balls are slapping against me .. that's mhat I want to feel too.

For those of you who already have gotten their's stretched, how long did it take you before you started to see a change? I'm using the 2 piece metal ones and have started with their smallest one which is 6 oz. I've worn it for a whole day at a time and take it off when I go to bed, but I'm not sure if that's the way to do it or not. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks. :smile:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
love stretching my balls out long and low. have a pic on my site if them in 2 weights..now up to 4 of the weights feels great swinging

jus'hangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Carefull Dude: You have a healthy lookin package already. Check out an anatomy bood to see how vulnurable your balls and vas deferens are. Stop immediately if you get a sore stomach (like the feeling you get when you get banged in the balls). Enjoy what you have. Wanting more might give you less in the (pardon the pun) long run.
Hang Loose
Jus'Hangin'

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My ball stretcher consist of a couple of pieces of tubing , about a twelve in piece of cord and a rubber band. For tension I use a bungee cord attached to my desk or toe or whatevers handy. I stretch for 15-20 minutes at a time and usually several times a day. The tubing length is develope to give a snug fit around the ball sac but loose enough not to cut off circulation. I like the feel when I'm stretching.

Attachments