Ball Stretching

smnkdth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been wearing the weights for 2 years now,slowly building up.I only wear all the weights for a short while.but I'm sure with time and patience I'll be able to wear more for longer. Surprisingly my balls don't hang much when I take the weights off,maybe it's time again

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummmm......girl with no balls here (physically, anyway) curious as to the why of ball stretching. Women always hear and read about men talking about their "big balls", and though I LOVE a man's body, c***, balls, taste, smell....I have to say that I prefer the balls nice and tight, with some room to tug. Not just appearance wise, but licking and sucking wise as well. My girlfriends feel the same way

So, does it make them more sensitive, or is it the idea of what you can do with them? Are then any women who prefer the long hanging ones?

Good question, or is this just a guy thing. I do it because they are easier for my wife to get hold of. And no, It doesnt make them any more sensitive but I do enjoy it when she grabs hold of them.

Have posted photos on this subject on other threads.

cirus.

byknude

Just Browsing
Media
I naturally have a low hanging ball sack, but would like to really stretch it much further.

I would like to find the safest and the most effective way to permanetly stretch by ball sack, I am open to all suggestions.

Thanks

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats one thing you learn very quickly with low hanging balls, be very carefull!
cirus.

Bretts72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wouldn't it be better to freeball that way there is not support at all?
hello. Just recently joined & can give some feedback on how things are going. This is first time I've used this way of being in contact with someone else over a Site. Looking at what's going for and back is not what I'm looking for.

Brett

Bretts72

Hotbear57

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd suggest you start wearing a 15 to 30 mm split collar. I get mine from secretleather.com. I'd start with an internal diameter of 39mm to make sure you have good blood flow. Start slow with a few hours per day and work up too 24/7 which won't take long. I've been stretching for some time and wear a 30 mm collar 24/7 and have for over 6 months. I have no problem leaving it on to shower and use an anal probe attachment to rinse. I never take it off. Over the last month I have started adding a leather weighted snap on collar that has me ready to add another 30 mm collar. Just ordered it and will be wearing 60 mm in two collars with a great deal of comfort. Plan to go another 6 months and just let me body adjust. No reason to go faster for me. I do plan to continue adding but will do it slowly. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Idreamfilthy

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys,

I know, its been a while since Ive written but a lot has been going on.

Im sure you've all seen my weights but if you havent, theres a photo below:

c569b248f7b9b8df329107f5f2e0fc9b.jpg

Anyway, the place where I bought them as stopped selling them. Anyone know where I can get a similar one? I liked these and they were pretty cheap.

I dont have a lot of money but I would like to get a bigger, longer weight to really pull on my sack. I want to get an 8-10" hang and I want to get something like the guy in the awsome photo in the previous listing.

Any help, encouragement or tips would be seriously beneficial guys so, please let me know. If you want, you can mail me via my website: Look inside the box: contact or send me a private message OK?

Thanks Guys

Ross

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like to buy some leather or metal ball strechers does anyone have An American based site that they have bought items from?
LPSG17

bodybuilderpup

Cherished Member
Media
New XXX pics on my website, Chester, Manchester, L
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey fella,

I use ball weights, I have 1KG of weights in 2 500g rings which hang round my balls. I wear them every day and theyve really helped pull by balls down but I need more weight and I want more stretch, my dream is to get 8-10" of hang on my sack....anyone got any tips or advice?

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cirus
How do you stretch your balls, they are beauties!!? Do you mostly use vacuum or do you do a lot of weight training?

Franky

Hi Franky, thanks for the compliment, but I dont think I could teach you anything about ball stretching. Allways been one of my inspirations.
But I do a bit of both, vac and weights. Only split collars nothing like you lift. 3lb all day and 5lb in the evening. Have hung 10lb for an hour but found that it gets boring having to stand around with a heavy weight swinging between your legs. Also not sure if that doesnt just toughen the ligs up a bit, sure I read that somewhere.
When I pump I mostly use a long straight cylinder but now and again I use a two stage and go for a big pump to stretch the sack overall.
For me, it seems best to have a change every so often to stop things getting stale.
cirus.

Reactions: Idreamfilthy

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ironparachute is a GOD - I would listen to anything he says. Amazing

Bodybuilderpup - how many inches have you gained in the last year. In addition to your stretchin, do you ever have anyone work on them for you? give a good stretch and play for a couple hours?

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello guys sorry for kicking this topic. But where can i find trustable ball stretching rings in Holland? And how do i measure my size? Because i dont want to buy the wrong one that is to tight or to loose that is a waste of my money i think.

I want to start with it to see if i like it but all i see are these cheap sites and i am not comfortable enough to give them my money with my credit card you see? Are there any legitimate trustable sites here especially for in Europe/ Holland?

thanks

Hotbear57

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In purchasing a split collar ball weight I’ve only found two choices for inner dimension (ID) which, to me, is the first decision you have to make. You can purchase a 36mm or 39mm ID ball weight. When I started I purchased the only one I could find locally in Houston. It is a 36 mm ID and after several years of stretching I still cannot wear it for more than a few hours. It simply restricts the blood flow too much for me. I would strongly recommend you start with the 39mm to make as sure as possible it will be safe to wear. Should you find the 39mm is too big you can still use it for stretching. Just buy a 15mm high 36mm ID to go on below it.

The next decision is the height. You can buy 15mm to 60mm but I’d suggest 30mm to start. It will be more enjoyable for a normal build. 15mm might be fun at first but my guess is you would want more very soon. Once I got my first 30mm h x 39mm ID split collar I had to work up to wearing it 24/7 but have been there for a few years. Over the last 6 months I’ve added a second ring for a total of 60mm. I’m wearing that all day but still take one off when I go to bed as it is still a bit tight. Progress is being made and I’ll be able to wear the full 60mm 24/7 in the near future.

I’ve ordered both of these from www.secretleather.com which is out of the UK. I’m in Houston, TX. USA and have had great service. They have their own chat room for ball stretching and a gallery which can help keep you motivated.

Stretching is addictive! I love the weight and will add more as I add space. I mainly just wear the two weights and don’t worry about it but do use a parachute once in awhile with a few pounds added. This is just to keep the stretch increasing. I don’t do anything extreme. Slow but sure is working great for me. I take them off daily to shower and my balls and scrotum pretty much return to a normal appearance but definitely lower than what nature gave me. Many indicate they want “low hangers” and after all this time I would say I’m at least headed in that direction but still have a long way to go. Getting there is all the fun! If you need more info you can reach me at: hotbear57@yahoo.com, good luck

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm i just read that it could damage your sperm quality?
Im just 24 and i wanna have kids in the future.. so therefore a no-go?

Honestly i can't see why it affects your sperm quality because if you donnot overtighen it in anyway i can be good? Or is this not possible so you'll always devalue your sperm quality?

hottentotten2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks btw hotbear.

Btw the rubbe/leather ones are much cheaper. Does that say anything about the quality?

Otherwise i just order the leather/rubber ones..I want to have good material but if i also can get there with the rubber ones a while later that doesn't matter.

Sorry for my English.. i'm from Holland :)

Last edited:

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, go to www.mscdirect.com and check out the prices. I ordered and recieved mine very quickly. The service was great. I bought 4 1 7/16 and I am very satisfied with the quality and the fit. I finally have some that fit. I should have gone for the 2" but I wanted the snug feel that these are giveing me. :tongue:

Hotbear57

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t know about sperm, not a worry for me. Everyone should discuss this with your urologist, I did (mine is gay). We just didn’t get into sperm, sorry. He showed me a chart with the structure inside the scrotum. At the time I was wearing one and he didn’t indicate a problem. He might have a different opinion now.

I’ve worn leather and they cut (or feel like they do). I have a rubber one that I like the comfort of but have trouble getting it on and off. At one point I uninated blood and never put it on again. Thankfully, I never had any more problems.

If you have read any postings from Bareass, he feels strongly that one should only wear stainless steel. I looked over the mscdirect site and played with their search. If you look just at stainless the prices are right up there with everyone else and I didn’t see much in the way of height. Most were well under in inch so you’d have to purchase several to get any stretch. You get what you pay for especially in this area. The ones I wear are made to be worn. They have smooth edges and are comfortable. For my 24/7 wear I know I’d never be happy with anything other than rounded stainless. And again, I have to have at least a 39 mm ID in order to wear round the clock.

What ever you do be very respectful of what you are dealing with. While I’m into 24/7 wear and increasing my stretch I’m also doing it very slow and not doing anything I consider extreme. The bleeding experience put the fear in me! This is the last topic I want to be discussing in the emergency room some day with a group of medical professionals examining my steel wrapped balls.

Be safe

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, go to www.mscdirect.com and check out the prices. I ordered and recieved mine very quickly. The service was great. I bought 4 1 7/16 and I am very satisfied with the quality and the fit. I finally have some that fit. I should have gone for the 2" but I wanted the snug feel that these are giveing me. :tongue:

that is an industrial supply company. What do you click on after that?