Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been into ball stretching herein the uk for about six months and wow its fantastic. I am using split metal rings often reffered to as wedding rings . For me the perfect fit is a 33 mm diameter and wear one ring regularly occasionally two yesterday wore two for a full twenty four hours mmmmm god it felt so good gently pulling and stretching my sac . I was surprised by the gains afrer the twenty four hours my sac was just short of half way to my knee's to feel them swjng too and fro is incredible. Any body not sure or vaguely interested gjve if a try mmmmmm.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The WMCs look great on you! keep going lower!!

well they are not wmc....they are much cheaper and I can pick them up locally
JT's Stockroom - Loophole Ball Stretcher
(There's nothing quite like the sensual feeling of smooth metal against your warm skin and this ball stretcher designed with simple elegance is sure to heat things up while weighing you down.

This device screws tightly closed to create a solid grip against your balls, with a pleasurable heaviness perfect for everything from gradual stretching to erotic CBT.

Available in a variety of sizes so you can find the perfect size for your manhood.)

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ball stretching is a personal thing.
I currently hang about 7 inches down on a warm day, and a goal of 11 inches with weights, not sure they would be without the weights.

I wear mine pretty much 24/7, 3 pounds on work days, more on weekends. Lotion is very important.

I love mine

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
no problem here....but we are all different
here is an update...progress ;)

I have a varicocele in my left testicle. Do you know if it is risky to do this kind of stretching?

Attachments

Bathmate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys.

I dont so much as have a huge dong (only weighing in at around 7.5") but I am looking to make things bigger....

My bollox that is...

Ive started to stretch my balls with a ball weight, its a split-style weight and I wear it every day. Without the weight on, my balls hang at a measly 4" and with the weight on, about 5.5-6".

Ideally, I would like to make my balls hang at least 6" without a weight.

Im looking for guys who have successfully done it and who could give me some tips for making them lower and bigger.

I want to make my cock a bit fatter too but then who doesnt...Ive thought about pumping to suck the blood into my balls and cock, does it work?

Any tips for anything above would be worth their weight on gold!

Thanks fellas

Ross

You CANNOT enlarge your balls with a pump, your balls work differently to your penis, i'll just go into a little bit of science here:

Your body contains 3X more lymphatic fluid than blood, the lymphatic system is a process to release and ridden toxins out of the body by activating your lymph nodes, a penis pump draws blood into the penis, if you were to pump your balls your would be forcing lymphatic fluid into the sac which yes, would make your balls or at least your ball sack bigger, although having high concentrations of toxic lymphatic fluid in the scrotum isn't at all wise. The fluid would eventually empty from your scrotum anyway so the process is useless.

Regards
Matt
Bathmate