Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am 18 looking to start ball stretching can someone help me make a stretcher

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't think there's too many ball stretchers on this site (to me, that just looks incredibly painful.. =) I just found a link to a decent ball pumping page if you're interested, or you can google it, there are many different places to look. Here's one of them, I think you have to sign up to view the pics though. Good luck!!

Ball Pumping

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Link,

I'm a ball stretcher.

Don't worry the pain subsides & yo gain length.

Stretchers are available in most adult book shops or you can improvise with things you find around the house, shed etc.

think outside the square & go for it!

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try pumping first, you need to stretch the sack first so your balls have somewhere to drop down into.
cirus.
PS. wet pumping with warm water speeds things up and is more comfortable and pleasurable.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are your balls tight or is there some hang to them already? if so you could buy a smaller metal ball collar and start wearing that one. as you slowly stretch, add another collor or move to a bigger one. check out my pics. you should have a lot of success over a few years time.

link12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my balls do have a natural hang but i live in a small town no adult store to buy stretchers can anyone help me make one that i can wear under my clothes

Hotasballs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never tried it, but I think I read something once about using a empty toilet paper roll. Cut it to the desired thickness and squeeze your balls through. I guess this would depend on how big your balls are though. I don't know how comfortable this would be. Good luck.

link12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i tried it but cant get both balls through anyone else have a better homemade ball stretcher

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've started stretching,
I went to a DIY store to buy rigns to do it, I ended up buying a pack of replacment plastic curtain rings.
They seem to work well.

Questions for experienced people:

I know that it's probably relative, but how long did it take before you noticed anything?

What was/is your regime.....wear them all the time, or for a period a day etc.?

Reactions: LOVE_MMFs

Sinep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I bought a leather stretcher about a year and a half ago. I'd wear it occasionally (although it was a little bit tight at first) but now I'm able to wear it comfortably every night whilst I'm asleep, then stretch by hand in the morning for about 15 minutes using skin cream. It's only since doing this that I've noticed an improved hang, plus I need to move up a size stretcher (from 2" to 3") as there seems to be enough space now!

hardnshavd

Expert Member
Media
Check out these ball stretchers. They go from 1/2" all the way up to 3".

Excalibur_Separating_Weights_Satin-600x255.jpg

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there are lots of different solutions to stretching.. and lots of specialty products...
- Sax Leather

Ball Stretchers and Weights

For steel split collars... I highly recommend to look for ones with a gentle RADIUS on the inner edges...
these are very good, and come in a variety of inner diameters for the best fit.
https://www.secretleather.com/osc/eshop/default.php/cPath/11

also

FETTERED PLEASURES - 56MM HIGH BALL WEIGHT

Ball-stretchers & -crushers

Backlash Leather stretchers

Buy Steel Ball Stretcher for ball and testicle stretching at ChastityPlay with styles from 220gm up to 2 kilos, superior German design.

For leather... my favorites... and ones that can be stacked for extra length and weight, are the leather tubes filled with lead shot made by Stormy Leather. They are very comfortable and can be worn all day long... and all night without chafing.

www.TheRimbaStore.com

For LOW profile-- something less obvious when out and about... you can get leather parachutes or collars and hang additional weights that will hang on a chain down near your ankles.
Mr. S Leather -- Search results

130 gram Weight - Use for Stretching or with Adult Toys - Ball Weights - Body Jewelry

Black Steel Ball Weights

Cock Ring and Ball Weight Set - Extreme Restraints

Stainless Steel Ball Stretching Weights/Ball Stretcher

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
If you are looking for something cheap and comfortable to start with, try using a terry stretch wrist band like tennis players wear on their wrist. You can find them almost everywhere for under $5. Put it on your balls and wrap it with a neoprene wrap like people use to put on sprains.

Cheap and very comfortable. Once you get tired of that and feel like investing in some weight try Fort Troff's steel ball stretchers. They are very comfortable.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Building Low-Hanger Balls!
Article LH1
[FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][SIZE=+1]BUILDING LOW-HANGER BALLS[/SIZE][/FONT] \
[FONT=arial,helvetica]Authored by The Bagman[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica]It is my specialty, the focus of my personal pumping regimen. What's here has been learned not only by experience and research, but by contributions of knowledge shared with me over the years by some of those most successful in building a great-looking set of heavy balls. [/FONT]​

So you want to build one of those georgeous sets of low-hanging, heavy balls? We can help, read on!​

A little anatomy lesson
First, you need to understand the anatomy of what you are working with. The testicles are pretty much free inside the scrotal sac, but they aren't held up by the scrotum. They are supported by what I'll call "suspenders" from the inner side of the pubic bone. This is a unique tissue that acts a little like a ligament- but it's more flexible and extends or contracts in reaction to temperature. The scrotal sac itself also reacts to temperature. There's also the plumbing; blood vessels and the passages that carry sperm to the seminal vesicle, located by the prostrate. It is the seminal vesicle that produces semen, the fluid part of the ejaculate, while the testicles produce sperm, or the "active ingredient". It is the seminal vesicle that spasms and ejaculates; not the testicles. To build low hangers, you have to stretch the scrotum to make room for them, and you need to stretch the plumbing as well- but the most difficult part is to stretch those "suspenders", the strong tissues that adjust the travel range of the testicles. I call the relevant parts of this process "the elements of success".

low hangers - big low hanging nuts testicles - testicals - how to get em
Summary: Different methods of achieving low hanging testicles.Have you ever noticed how some guys have large dangling testicles while other have testicles which seem to be constantly tight against the body? In this article we'll discuss three different methods that you can achieve low hangers - should that be your goal.

[SIZE=-1]Credit much of it to genetics, but there's something to be said about low hanging nuts. I've got a good pair myself. Some of it has come with age, being in my mid-twenties - but some of it has come from a deliberate effort on my part to elongate my testicle sack. I'm not sure why I like the idea as much as I do, but I love having big low-hangers. As with most males, they hang their lowest after a hot shower, or on a hot summer day. It's just a good feeling, to feel them dangle, rolling against my legs. In addition my girlfriend loves the feeling of them slapping against her when we're having sex. Girls (or guys) if you want to really bring your guy to climax, reach around while having sex (as your partner is on top of you) and cusp his testicles in one palm, and tickle and gentle rub his testicles as he goes at it. Personally I love the feeling and it gets me off every time.[/SIZE]

Methods of Ball Stretching - to get lower hanging nuts - low hangers - testicles
First off, proceed with caution as we're talking about the family jewels here. The testes produce the primary male hormone testosterone -which plays a major role in various bodily functions. Never stretch your testicles so that you are in any type of pain or discomfort, or so that you cut of the flow of circulation to them (they start getting blue and cold)

That being said - if you gradually - over a period a time commit to a technique of stretching that is comfortable for you, you can lengthen your sack so that your nuts hang down lower. While some would question the need for this - or wonder why you'd waste your time on it - it comes down to a matter of preference - or call it kink. For me personally - I love the feeling of my nuts after a hot shower, when they hang their lowest. The dangling feeling of them against my legs is just in some ways a turn on. Some guys have achieved some amazing results - being able to tie their nuts in a knot or put them up their own ass. And as far as time goes, if you create or use a simple comfortable device, it becomes merely a matter of putting it on as you dress after a shower, just like slipping on your underwear. In this document we'll cover just a few ways. Be innovative and you'll come up with dozens of other techniques.

http://cgi.bmezine.com/cgi-bin/glossary.exe?search=scrotal+stretching
scrotal stretching
Gradual lengtheningof the scrotum through stretching

[SIZE=-1]Scrotal stretching is permanent or temporary stretching of the scrotum -- The practice commonly known in many circles as 'ball stretching' is where an individual stretches his scrotum to hang lower than it normally would. As with other stretchings, scrotum stretching is often semi-permanent, meaning the scrotum can end up returning to near its normal length unless steps are taken to stop it and maintain the modification. As far as the maxuimum lengths, that is unknown. Well over a foot is very possible -- there are numerous examples of people who have stretched to this extent. Genesis P. Orridge talked about someone who stretched his scrotum to his knees in Modern Primitives.
[/SIZE]http://penisownershandbook.com/pages/ballstretching.htm

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said before, try pumping first to stretch the sack. I do it ocasionaly just to make more room for my balls to drop into. This is a vid of my balls pumped, I dont realy like the look and it does make your cock look shorter untill things go down a bit. Usualy about two or three days to get back to normal. I know its not atractive but it works. Click on the link.
cirus.
Sorry didnt work, will try to put vid in my gallery.
Why should this be a problem? anyone know.