ball stretching?

mphsfurryman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
smooth...down under-where your at, there shoul be a hardware store. or a store like homedepot or lowes. when you find one and walk in...ask for the chian isle or where you have your metal rings at. if they ask what's your project, tell them your making something you saw off the tv. you dont have to buy a lot of rings at once. i own 30rings and i have bought them over a yrs time.

hopefully this is helpful and have fun....its my own little secret hobby heheheheh (remember rome wasnt built in a day) dont rush things.

habib:smile:

ps: Ball Stretchers $20 here is a site for anyone to see...evening you can order from down under .....Economical Steel Ball Stretchers
You've seen them and really wanted one, but couldn't justify spending a day's wages on one. Now you don't have to because an affordable alternative is right here, right now!
You've probably envied the guy who has a gleaming set of stainless or chrome-plated stretchers, but have you ever seen them after substantial use? Let me tell you, it's not pretty. After awhile, the chrome plating wears off, exposing the brass. And we all know what happens when brass (or copper for that matter) comes into contact with skin, right? Those kinds of plated devices will eventually make your skin turn green! And, for as much as they charge for stainless ($80.00 or more) they may as well be made of gold.
Our cold-rolled steel stretchers offer higher weight than chrome-plated brass (or even stainless) devices at an affordable price!

Tip!
When using multiple rings, you can combine metal and non-metallic stretchers to reduce noise and/or reduce weight while keeping the desired length (kind of looks cool too).

Non-Metallic Ball Stretchers
Made of durable Delrin® polymer, these stretchers are pefect for people who would like to use them on the job, but are prohibited by their work environment.
Because these contain no metal, they can be used near strong magnetic/electrical fields, can pass through metal detectors, and cast less of a shadow on X-rays.
Ball Stretchers $20
"Do you ship outside the U.S.?"
YES! Shipping to the following countries is available...

Canada & Mexico - Flat rate of $10.00 usd.

United Kingdom - Flat rate of $12.00 usd.

Australia - Flat rate of $12.00 usd.

New Zealand - Flat rate of $12.00 usd.

Netherlands - Flat rate of $12.00 usd.

Ireland - Flat rate of $12.00 usd.

Has anyone ordered from NSBODYMODS in recent months? What was the service like? how fast did you receive your order, etc?

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this was a long long time ago..... late 90s CBT Restraint Techniques

One of our chatroom members lineok03 has ordered his Split Collar's from Kaman He has some experience using the regular metal cock rings. When he used to use his rings, they were the 1.50 size, the same as a Split Collar. He was actually using an IMPRESSIVE 20 rings at one setting but from using the collars he is now up to 22. He has had rapid stretching having only worn them for 8 weeks! Approximately 4 rings are the same width as one split collar, and of course the split collar weighs in at just a bite more than 6 oz.
He did however make a few modifications to his collars. A very common problem with the collars is rusting since they are in such close proximity to the skin. He made them water proof using "black.....performix PLASTI-Dip . . . white Rust-Oleum...Appliance Epoxy (ultra-hars enamel) This allowed for water proofing "the collars have been rubberixed" "When I sweat they dont rust the collars nor the steel is in contact with the skin SO no rash."
"With that said NO need to prep my ball sac" I advise using some sort of lube or pure viatamin E oil if you are not going to use this technique it really helps. There was however "one DOWN side to what I did to the collars" I dont UNScrew them anymore....I have to do one ball at a time....becuase they have been spray....water proof too. But my balls are at a size NOT small to slip thru. This is very much like the usual way a ring would be placed on the Scrotum anyway."I will take that loss any day.....cuse NO Rust marks on sac nor rust on the collar"

Lineok03 has been trying to set long term endurance records for the Split Collars. The Collars themselves are great for long term stretching,and many user wear them all day. Another great aspect is that you can go about your everyday duties without too much difficulty. "went to subway for lunch...the bank...mowed the lawn with them on I drive a 97 jeep Stick shift"
His old record was 17:30 mins "Last thurs......Wed night 19/03 to Thurs....20/03" he was going for a full 24 "Sunday Night 9pm to Monday night 9pm = 24 hours" as he approached his goal he became excited but knew he had to persist on. " No.....honestly....When I reached 24 hours I wanted to go on.....my collars are water proof but but since I wear the breifs I NEEDed a shower.........heheh 24 hours no shower heeheh.....the last thing I did that was a lot was the mowing".To newbies with the collars he says "start small and take your time" do not attempt to do this all at once."I personaly dont sretch everyday" "REST your balls/ball sac"
The Split Collars are solid steel, unforgiving and he has alot of experience in Scrotum stretching.
CBT Restraint Techniques

As of today i own one stainless steel split collar and 8 steel collars. I wear the ss collar a lot more than the other ones. for the prep work i did with them i will say i am glad i did it. no rust marks from the boday sweat and no major rust on the actual collar. the screws however did get rusty but they are hidding inside the collar so its all good. i went to e bay and won the collar..got it for less than 28.00 usd. they are normaly 50.00 +. i may buy another but at the moment the collar(s) and the rings work well for me

habib
aka lineok03

PS
something to think about (i posted this same site about a few months ago) is a steel collar then a plastic collar then another steel...so one does not have steel rubbing on steel. i am looking to do this in the near future.... http://www.nsbodymods.com/index.php

<H2>1 5/8" Two-Piece Non-Metallic Ball Stretcher

Inside Diameter: 1 5/8" (4.1 cm)
Outside Diameter: 2 5/8" (6.7 cm)
Thickness: 11/16" (1.7 cm)
Material: Delrin® Plastic
Finish: Natural
Retail Price: $33.56
Sale Price: $30.51 USD
</H2>

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of you have really impressive stretches. My balls stretch naturally pretty well, and I'm not really looking to increase the stretch. I can easily wear a 3 inch ball stretcher. For me I like the feel of the stretch. My favorite as of a year or so ago are the neoprene ball stretchers. Very comfortable.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ball stretching has been a secret hobby of mine for about three years. I use split stainless steel colars. Sure they were expensive but they don't dicollour or turn your skin green! They look as fine now as when I first bought them.

Tips for newbies...

1) Check you get the right size internal diameter. I began with 35mm since my balls did not seem to me to be particularly big. Since stretching for some time he skin of my scrotum has thickened and I find 40mm much more comfortable. Too tight and you may make the balls swell too much and go blue. Not comfortable. If you balls are a good size choose 40mm ID
2) Warm the collars in water before putting them on.
3) Get some cooca butter to lubricate. Ordinary moisturizing cream will oub but thends to tighten the skin. Cocoa butter in much the best stuff to use.
4) If they feel a buit sore, go to the men's room and give them a good stretch . The pain will go away as if by magic.
5) Always carry the Allen key in your back pocket in case of emergencies.
6) Wear loose trousers so that you do not show a tell -tale bulge. ( Unless you want to!)
7) If you are worried about your balls pulling through so the collars drop off and clatter on the floor ( It has almost happenbed to me. The pain of a ball pulling through inspite of the tight ring was excrucuating. I needed the Allen key quick that day. On the few times it has happened since - much less painful.) wear 40mm id for comfort and 35mm at the bottom for security.

I could go on but i hope you try it and enjoy the feeling.
My balls were quite tight and still can tighten up without weights. On the other hand in warm weather , if I leave the weights off and the scrotum relaxes, they do hang pleasingly low.

I may post a pic or two when I have time.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having lurked for so long and posted several times about balls i ougth to back up my posts with some pics. So here they are. The first shows the two steel collars I have been wearing all day ( 17 hours continous) on most days of the week. The second is my maximum to date, 5½ inches with four collars of different sizes. The last shows a free hang on a warm day.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting question. The stretching has made the scrotum skin thicker when not wearing weights and in cooler weather when the scrotum natuarally contracts. In warmer weather when the scrotum relaxes my balls do hang lower than they used to I think but to be honest I did not really measure them before I started. The hang is quite variable depending on conditions, as you know,. At least one can say that stretching has not damaged the scrotum because it can still contract right up as in orgasm and as a healthy scrotum should.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This pic is of my evening wear, 7" total and about 4-1/2 lb.
During the day I just wear the two largest split collars. The middle one and the 1/4" rings are just for the evening. Can be a bit obvius under clothes. There is a pic of my natural hang in my gallery.
cirus.

Attachments

Reactions: bulgebigger

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious...................doesn't that hurt? Does it bruise your scrotum?

It would do if you rush into too much too soon. I am very comfortable with what I have on in the pic. Have been stretching for more than 8 years, it pays to take it slow.
cirus.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks for the comment...and next week i will take some photos at work wearing my collars. ill be taking them in the restroom as i do work for an airline at LAX. at the moment my collars are off and im getting ready to go cycling. i wear 3 collars for 5 to 7 days non stop them i take them off on my days off to give them alittle r & r. And, by the way...there is no brusing on my sac. im not one to be into extream stretching ie hanging entire body just from the sac. i have a low ball fetish i guss you can say. hehehe :biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello all. A couple people have seen my pics and asked me if I stretch my balls. I take it this is some sort of procedure designed to get them to hang lower? I've heard of penis stretching, but not sack stretching. If anyone's familiar with this please enlighten me!

- Brian

i get asked the same thing all the time too... my sac hangs normally 5 or 6" low... i was tempted to stretch just to see how low i can actually get them, lol... but i never got around to it