ball stretching?

joepatgra

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also love to stretch my balls, have used split stainless steel collars in past, not as many as you guys....but just purchased a neoprene ball stretcher which I find I can wear far longer and is more comfortable. Can wear it to work all day long.

Reactions: Yadadercki

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah thats kind of out there. me personally, im not into ball pumping or saline infussion. just ball stretching here. i know there are some guys that do that and or stretching too. just not my cup of tea.:smile:

give me split collars / rings / leather stretchers any day :smile::biggrin1::smile::biggrin1:

Last edited:

Yono

Expert Member
Media
i get asked the same thing all the time too... my sac hangs normally 5 or 6" low... i was tempted to stretch just to see how low i can actually get them, lol... but i never got around to it

I'm in the same boat, my balls hang similar to yours, there are some pics on my gallery... I also wonder if they can get much lower since they're starting somewhat lower than average naturally

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My balls started to hang lower as I became older, 6" or 7" from the groin, the wife seemed to like them more, paid a lot of attention to them. Which is why I decided to help nature along a bit by wearing split collar weights, now hang 10" from my groin, measured straight down.
cirus.

Last edited:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love stretching my balls and you can see pics of me doing that on my Xtube page as I do not put pics of myself here on LPSG.

I even have a parachute stretcher that I can hang weights from.

I also love CBT and lightly whipping and doing impact stuff with paddles and I love abrasion and scratching my balls with long fingernails and running spiky objects over them like Vampire Gloves and a Whartenberg pinwheel.

I also enjoy doing all of this to men.

Last edited:

zardog3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Link or Circus how long do you wear the collars and what routine before you see some subsantial results?

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear this much all day, nice and comfortable, take them off to sleep. Wear more in the evening if not going out.
cirus.

Attachments

Reactions: bulgebigger

smam2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

First time stretching...how do they look?

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello all. A couple people have seen my pics and asked me if I stretch my balls. I take it this is some sort of procedure designed to get them to hang lower? I've heard of penis stretching, but not sack stretching. If anyone's familiar with this please enlighten me!

- Brian

Yeah - you can stretch your sac but clearly YOU DON'T NEED TO!!! Anyway, you've got a great total package: body, cock, balls, face, etc. You needn't change or alter a thing.

Those that want to stretch use weights, rings, saline infusion, etc. There's lots of threads here. Just search for them.