Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone had any luck with ordering from Ball Stretchers $20 I have emailing them but have no return emails have come back.

that site is no more...they have been gone for a few yrs now. i ended up getting my plastic collars from grainger.com and then did a will call pick up where i live. the airline i work for is a memeber of them so im able to buy online and pick it up too. (buy online with my own visa)

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I started to be more and more interested in ball stretching, but I don't know where to start. What kind ob ball stretcher would you recommend me? Don't forget I'm total newbie. I balls naturally hang a little lower I guess, so putting stretcher on shouldn't be problem. I was looking at parachute ball stretcher where you can add weights as much as you want to. What I like about this stretcher is that I wont need to buy more stretchers or bigger stretcher after my balls start to hang lower. Am I right or not?

medilook

Just Browsing
Media
are there any scrotum stretching techniques using only your hands? If so, can someone explain or send me a link that visually shows you how its done. Thanks

Athletic60543

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all. A couple people have seen my pics and asked me if I stretch my balls. I take it this is some sort of procedure designed to get them to hang lower? I've heard of penis stretching, but not sack stretching. If anyone's familiar with this please enlighten me!

- Brian

Brian, are you in Illinois?