balls deep

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
can you guys just state your size and % or amount of girls you were able to go balls deep with

maybe with this info we can get a rough idea of what the best size for most girls are

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Currently my "insertable length is about 7 1/2". My wife and I have no problems with me putting it all in. But before marriage I was about 7" and there were two women I couldn't always fully penetrate depending on position, although probably only about 1/2" got left out in the cold.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little over 7", 7.5" on good day, and out of about 50 ladies in my lifetime. I went balls deep on all of them. some of them I was "right" there on their cervix. I am over 6" in girth also.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 7 inches when fully turned on and there've been 2 girls I have to be careful with. 1 was petite and of course when you're screwing her and she's getting off on it she'd always want more and for you to ram in hard all you've got - which she (and I) then quickly realised wasn't a good idea at all - we only did this a couple times before I learned to hold back some even if she's telling you she wants it all. So no going balls deep there. There again, like I said, she was a short girl, so maybe that had something to do with the size of her vagina.

The other girl is larger, and she can pretty much take it all, almost all the time, provided we work up to it properly - I start off using about half my length, and then a bit more and a bit more until it's all in. There have a few occasions though when I've either used too much or been too hasty with it (once missionary, twice from behind) when it's been uncomfortable/painful for her too. My guess is that different positions affect how much 'effective length' you've got inside her; all it means is I have to be more careful when I'm taking her from behind. I would say that you can't predict how you will be with any girl - just take it easy to begin with and if anything goes less than great, learn from it and remember it next time - it's worked well for us anyway.

I'm much happier now than with the previous one - being able to push and pump away without having to worry about how much you're putting in (and worrying about hurting her or making her uncomfortable, which I really hate) is wonderful - and 99.9% of the time now, that's just how it is together :)

Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience, what I have gathered from talking with other guys, and what I have gleaned from the "net, 7 inches is typically about where guys start encountering some women for which they have to be careful not to knock their cervix around or painfully bottom out.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From my experience, what I have gathered from talking with other guys, and what I have gleaned from the "net, 7 inches is typically about where guys start encountering some women for which they have to be careful not to knock their cervix around or painfully bottom out.

Yes, 7 inches is about the maximum length I can take inside me. I think a lot of other women can (and want to) take more, though.

From what I've heard anecdotally (there have been other threads on this), a woman's height has absolutely nothing to do with the depth of her vagina. There are very petite women with quite deep vaginas, and tall women (like me) with relatively short vaginas.

I think there's no more correlation between capacity and height for women than there is between size and height for men.

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
I'm about 8 to 8.5" long depending on how aroused. I've found I can go balls deep with most women, but the key has been in not just "plunging on in". Instead, getting her good and aroused and fucking for awhile so she loosens up quite a bit and then taking successively longer strokes, gauged by the resistance felt. After awhile the resistance should slacken some and with that go deeper. No complaints thus far!

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am about 8 1/4 long by 8.5 around when fully erect. not till i got married to my present wife of 37 years was I able to go balls deep. It took her a long time to get used to the size. In high school and college most of the women could either not take it at all or only take about 50% of it. They said it hurt like hell, or ripped them open. I never was able to plant my cock balls deep.

Reactions: alpha_centauri

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 7 inches when fully turned on and there've been 2 girls I have to be careful with. 1 was petite and of course when you're screwing her and she's getting off on it she'd always want more and for you to ram in hard all you've got - which she (and I) then quickly realised wasn't a good idea at all - we only did this a couple times before I learned to hold back some even if she's telling you she wants it all. So no going balls deep there. There again, like I said, she was a short girl, so maybe that had something to do with the size of her vagina.

:rolleyes: As Belly Dancer said, height (and weight) has nothing to do with vagina dimensions. I am only 5' and can take a 10" cock.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi BD, Subgirl,

Maybe there is no real correlation, I don't know and I haven't read any studies on it. It was just a thought that popped into my head when I realised my ex who was about 5'2 would have real trouble taking all of my length inside her, whilst my current GF who's taller is usually fine with it.

I'm sure there are shorter girls who can take lots and taller girls who can't take much, but it looks like I stumbled upon 2 girls who are the other way around...

10 inches in a 5 foot body is impressive though! It must be rammed up inside your ribcage or something - when I was with my ex I wished she could've handled it like that :tongue:

Travelbanana

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend can take all of mine, around 8 inch. But in some positions, my head IS Bin bottom. But for both me and her, that is the best part. When she rides me face to face, she is all the time in the bottom. But my girlfriend before was like a tunnel. 5 fingers, and nooo pressure at all, and i am quite thick also.
So the perfect sized girl for me is not 8 inch deep, but she need to like "the bottom" feeling.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No way can I go balls deep in my wife. She is 5'2" she is a size 2 on a good day. I am 9" on a good day and she can not take it all. Even though she wants to. I only had one girl that could take it all and I still felt like I had room to go.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm my experience...you can get balls deep after fucking for a while...those late night slow fuck sessions...even the petite girls can get their hole stretched enough where u can get all the way in ....the best sex

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find when REALLY aroused - women can open up and take a few more inches than normal. I've had many get completely turned on and take me all the way... From my understanding, its the fornix area - which (by the way) gives sex, another dimension.

And just like with guys and penis size - height and weight are no indicators of the vagina size. From one to the next, bone structure, width capacity and depth capacity are all completely different. Perhaps that statement or something like it should be a sticky post somewhere!