Balls hanging out of the leg opening

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by prince albert dong, Nov 16, 2011.

1. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, I dont need advice on underwear. I am just making an observation while I sit here watching the hocky game and drinking a beer....

Dont you hate it when your nuts fall out of the leg opening of your briefs? So annoying. Some dsys it is comfortable to be loose. And other days it sucks when your scrotum is sticking to your leg.

Todsy it is sticking. Thanks for allowing me to share.

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  3. dtlol

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    haha love the reply there!
    but yeh its a pain
    always taking it for granted when its cold and they manage themselves!

4. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    wear boxers briefs always stretch in the leg openings...I know exactly what you mean, I love wearing boxers

5. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL "when they manage themselves".

Lsughter, what great medicine.

6. Countryguy63

Countryguy63 New Member

Albums:
    pictures, or it didn't happen :tongue:

7. D_Millard Fillermore

D_Millard Fillermore Account Disabled

Albums:
    Kinda know what you mean but that has only happened to me with tighty whites, tighty briefys work best bro.

8. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Albums:
    i'm used to it...can't say it bothers me that much

9. zipp82

zipp82 Member

Albums:
    sometimes when i'm wearing briefs that don't have a good pouch shape, the head of my dick pokes out the leg opening. When that happens, there's just no point in wearing underwear.

10. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    Should we all just get together and toss our underware into a bonefire!
    100% freeball society begins today.

11. Sandarae8

Sandarae8 Member

Albums:
    lol this is a good example of how i sorta know but only from hearing other peoples stories, and how, for me at least, having a big heavy dick that is kind of a shower (but still a grower too) causes its own variation on these problems/issues...i know a bunch of people on here will know what i mean

my dick always hangs down lower than my balls, and its kinda funny cause up until recently i hadnt really thought about it and assumed everyone had same issue, so when my balls fall out then that means im all out, but for mt ive never had the sticking to leg problem, my dick (particularly my dickhead) always seems to pull everything down or if it is sticking then after a step or two its swinging around and kinda knocks everything loose, so i always wear underwear outside of the house, but i only wear pouch briefs, anything else and my dick ends up working its way out just while im moving around normally;
    but briefs with the larger pouch area (cant do tighty whitey types) let me tuck my dick down between my legs but in a comfortable manner so im not accidentally fucking myself lol - which, since my cockhead reaches my asshole when im soft, It has happened enough times that i take those precautions now...so while comfortable totally naked at home and other nude-approptiate places, ive never been comfortable at all with freeballing...

i used to only wear boxers when i was younger, then around 14 or 15 my parents started yelling at me cause everything started falling out (this was before i knew that i was hung or even that dicks came in all different sizes and that bigger was "better") I just remember not quite understanding until during one of my parents indirect commentaries suggesting i change or that it was rude to have one keg up with ankle wresting on knee:p dad told me that you dont sit like that because if everything falls out in public you can be charged with indecent exposure and go to jail with child molesters...he just said it so matter of factly that ill still worry when i wear shorts in public places (it took me a number of years to sort out all their advice that was based on worst-case-scenarios, for any Arrested Development fans - they were like George Bluth with his one-armed man lessons... "and thats why you always leave a note!")

That said, if i have someone over hanging out and i have the hots for them i pretty much wear nothing but a short pair of soccer shorts or if im feeling like being super obvious, running shorts...ive got a big mushroom head that is heavywhen soft too and it is guarunteed to cause my junk to sway around like a pendulum and work its way out

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Sometimes, it happens because you don't have enough pouch room. Sometimes, it's because the elastic in the leg is shot. Cheap drawers are cheaply made. In my experience, FTL's tend to have the weakest leg elastic.
    The last two months, I've been wearing jocks to work. An old injury was aggravated, and I need the added support. Plus, I like how they feel. I have to do some heavy lifting every day, and I want to make sure I don't to hurt anything else down there.

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Entry level Hanes and FTL white briefs will loosen after you wear them for a few hours. Their colored briefs don't stretch out as much, especially FTL. I don't like to wear white briefs as underwear for that reason. I like to wear white briefs as loungewear when I get out of bed on the weekends in the summer when it's warm enough. I've done housework and painted the inside of my home wearing just white briefs. They're sexy looking, and I love when I pass the mirror to see my balls and pubes from the side when the crotch gaps. Briefs are a novelty for me. I usually wear boxers.

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I find traditionally Jockey briefs to be the worst. The pouch is way too small. You have major gaping, and the nut sack escapes. It gets pinched like hell.

15. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed. Jockey has had other products that I've liked, but not their white briefs.

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

It is bad when you work in the public eye, and your scrotum is being pinched. They say, "You look sad. Are you okay?". You can't tell them, "Oh I'm not sad. My nutsack is being pinched by my underwear. Do you mind if I drop my pants right here, and fix it?".

17. jockmaestro

Gold Member

My balls never fall out of my briefs pouch (2xist). They're beautifully constructed ( the briefs, not my... well, come to think of it, both the briefs AND the balls are beautifully constructed). Plain FTL and Jockey's don't have the design that 2xists have. Of course, if you WANT your balls falling out, that's different story.

18. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, I just LOVE it when my balls do that:

Attached Files:

19. 7Chance

7Chance Member

I think it's hot when a guys junk hangs down and out! Thanks for sharing yours Silvertip!

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

If you don't wear support now, your balls will hang to your knees. You'll need a nut bra.